Ready for the end? ( The Bachelor)

Ok for anyone who didn't see tonight's episode , stop reading now! Ok. Are you ready for the ending? I think I am. I picked Lindzi from the beginning. In fact Ben did give her the first impression rose. But He Does Like Courtney. Tonight she Did seem to be falling for him. Or should I say scared to not be the One! I will say it now. If he doesn't pick Lindzi, She would make a great Bachelorette! Your thoughts.
@JJ4Ever (4696)
Yes, I think I'm ready to see the end of this season. After the last couple of weeks, I had a good idea of the two who would be left, and I was right! I just hope Ben is truly happy in the end. I would like to see Ben pick Lindzi, but I really think he's going to end up with Courtney. There's just something about her that he can't let go of, especially after this past episode. I'd be really sad to find out that it didn't work out after he picked her, if that's what happens, though. Of course, I couldn't blame him for picking her because it seems like what everyone tells someone not to do, they want to do that much more. If I were him and people kept telling me to be careful or not to pick Courtney, I'd want to pick her because of it, and I'd be curious to find out if things would work out. The curiosity would be stronger than the caution! If she doesn't get picked in the end, I would love to see Lindzi as an upcoming Bachelorette! I think she would be fantastic. She's great for Ben, too, though. I think the "First Impression Rose" said a lot in this season because she's been chosen each time. Maybe that says something of who he'll pick in the end. Who knows! Yes, I'm ready for this season to wrap up and move on to the next!
Ali gave Roberto thr first impression rose. That lasted a long time. I hope he picks Lindzi. She would make him happy but... she is less exciting than Courtney. It was good to se she Does have a heart last night. Who knows She maybe can make it work with Ben. This has been a good season. Ali season is still my favorite though.
@JJ4Ever (4696)
I forgot about that! Ali and Roberto were so cute. I was sad to find out they aren't together anymore. Ali is one who knows exactly what she wants, though. I loved her season too! I'm in agreement with you; her season was one of the most exciting. She had some great guys to choose from, and she wasn't going to be lied to either. She nipped that in the bud from the beginning! I also loved how she let Chris (I think that was his name?) down easy since he was the runner-up to Roberto. It was sweet of her to send him home before the last day so he could get on with his life. Plus, her last day on the show was all for Roberto. There was no surprise ending that time, but it was cool watching Roberto as he had no idea what she'd done the day before. It seems like I've checked before, and Netflix didn't have these seasons available, but I'd love to go back and watch some of these again! (Maybe it's because they're reality shows that they're not able to make them available to the public like that?) Courtney definitely is the risky one, which is why I think Ben is more attracted to the idea of them being together in the end. However, Lindzi is probably the better choice at this point, especially from what you reminded me earlier about his family. I think they would absolutely love her! We won't have to wait too long to find out... As far as Courtney basically apologizing to him for how she'd treated the girls, I think it's a bit misplaced. Yes, the girls gave Ben grief about Courtney, but she really should apologize to the girls themselves, not Ben. She said some pretty hurtful stuff to them. I'm still not sure about what went on last week. It was good of her to come clean with Ben, but was she doing it so she'd stay and to say what he wanted to hear? Or did she say it because she really meant it? Or both? I just think that if she were really distraught over what she'd done, she'd find a way to tell the girls. Or maybe the girls watching the show air now would take that as an apology. Whatever happens, I'm very curious to see how this ends!
I got smart. I taped her First meeting with the guys , the guys tell all and then the last show! It was the first time I taped a Bachelorette series! I did the same with Ash. I totally forgot about Ali letting the other guy know Before that final rose! Courtney may be so sorry but Not That sorry. She seemed to be sorry because Ben was hurt by it , not because she felt she did anything wrong.
Oh yes, I'm ready for the end and I'm excited to see it.I see him proposing to Lindzi because her parents were really nice to Ben and they looked like family together.With other families Ben looked more like a stranger, and not a potential son-in-law.But who knows, maybe he will pick Courtney - the most hated girl on the show.She seems like a twisted personality,a bit insecure,sometimes rude and simply unpredictable.But I believe that with Ben she's different and he's the only one allowed to see her fragile side.Ben is no fool, he knows what he wants and I will respect his choice.
Maybe that's it. She let's Only Ben she her fragil side! I am hoping Ben will be happy with his choice!
I am ready and I think he is crazy if he does not pick Lindzi!! Its gonna be another Jake/Vienna situation if he picks Courtney, which I think is exactly what hes going to do... They will not last long. She will cause problems with any girls in his life since she "cannot get along" with females! Hope he has fun with that one. Haha. If he picks her, he deserves what he gets sorry. After multiple warnings, your crazy if you do not listen to them. One person tells you (Emily) okay she might just not like her but ALL the women there...come on you gotta believe at least some of them!
I agree. One woman it could be that they just didn't get along but 3!? I don't want to see Ben get hurt. But the writing is on the wall.
@jillhill (37384)
Well it's been a couple of weeks since they leaked who he really picked so I won't say anything.....I don't have alot of respect for him....he's either blind or dumb....or both if he can't see what Courtney is all about..
Ben is not dumb so I pick blind.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I dont catch it every week but have most I guess...nothing else on! But that Courtney is a real witch!!! She is almost scary!! If Ben chooses her...there will be no marriage as when all the fame and fanfair of the show is gone and she is on her own and he is off his guard....she will finally show her claws and colors to him and he will end it. She will scare him off.