I don't have to buy a mouse, I found one I thought was lost

I found my 2 year old Microsoft cordless optical mouse. I thought the driver for it was lost. Little did I know that it was attached to the bottom of the mouse! When we went to NY I took my mini laptop and this cordless mouse. When I came home I couldn't find the driver for the mouse. My son in law must have found it and put it in the bottom of the mouse where there is a place to hide it. I just found it. I am so happy I could dance! Now I don't have to use that dang finger pad and I don't have to turn the button on and off for the finger pad so the cursor won't jump... no jumping now! Have you ever found something you thought was lost and you needed it right then? Please share.
@BarBaraPrz (19890)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I thought a driver was downloadable software...?
I'm talking about the Micorsoft plug in, it has the driver information in it. I was able to install my mouse and register it with Microsoft.
@BarBaraPrz (19890)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Oh, I see... (My mouse is being sluggish its own self.)
@RitterSport (2452)
• Lippstadt, Germany
hi dear Pointless Questions thats good to hear you found another conputer mouse and didnt need to buy one now. My husband is a specialist for lost and found stuff here. LOL. Sometimes I wish it would be easier for us to keep things in better order so we find the missing stuff a little quicker. LOL
Hi RitterSport, That is great that your hubby is so talented. I know he is great to have around the house to find things. I’m finding things I thought was lost… found that mouse… and found a shirt and pair of slacks I didn’t remember losing.. but found them and wore them today… and then wore a blouse my daughter gave me and I loved that.
• Lippstadt, Germany
hi dear PointlessQuestions, I should rather work through the paper mess instead of piling it up so I could find stuff faster. LOL
@Kalyni2011 (3503)
Hi Sally Most of the time i use my laptop and i use a cordless key board and cordless mouse, it works fine over a distance, i hate using the finger pad. But sister my 3 years young granddaughter Subhee can handle the keypad smoothly. Best of luck. Happy posting, cheers. Kalyani
Hi Kalyni, I used a cordless keyboard also with mine when I lost the backspace key on this laptop. I used it until I had a new keyboard dropped into this one. My daughter loves the finger pad, but I can’t stand it.. I think it is just what we are used to.
@MandaLee (3726)
Dear PQ, Yes, I found my address book. I was so happy!
That's awesome, Manda. I was happy too, so I can relate to how happy you were to find that address book.
@savak03 (6681)
I'm glad you got your mouse problem solved. There is nothing worse than those finger pads on lap tops.
@LadyMarissa (12161)
I found my car keys!!!
@akp100 (13328)
Hi In that case you are quite lucky. You got it back in right time. Yes there are few times when even I call my self lucky for such thing. Recently I lost my mobile charger on one trip. And there wasn't any shop near from where I could purchased new one. Fortunately I was having my laptop bag with me and I found lost USB cable of that mobile phone from it. So in that needed time I was able to charge my mobile through laptop.
@winterose (39918)
that is great I have a new mouse but I my computer keeps freezing and I have to continue to restart. I don't know why.
@Zer0Stats (1316)
Good you found your mouse when you needed it.I did lose my cell and couldn't find it anywhere so I got a new one and then damn..I found it in an old shoe I never wear in my closet but that was about a year after I lost it when not needed at all
@myfb2009 (8304)
Hi Pointless, happy to hear that you had found your mouse and don't have to see the the jumping cursor anymore. I don't like to see jumping cursor either. Because it will slow down my posting activity. As for me, i am happy that recently i had found my long lost favorite pen. I never thought that i can found it in my long forgotten handbag. Seems like, i need to keep it well now, so it won't gone missing anymore.