Red gage what is the payout

@yugasini (12839)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, I am member of Red gage site since two years, but lack of knowledge I have not participated in this site since one year only, I do not know how to increase my earnings in this site, I have posted some blogs and photos in this site, I do not know how to post videos in this site, now I have reached more than ten dollars earnings in this site, what is the payout in this site, automatically the site will pay/transfer the payment to my paypal account or I have to request for payment, actually I does not know the payout system in this site, I know lot of friends in several social network sites are the members of this Red gage site, kindly post experience about this site
@1hopefulman (33555)
I know that at one time Redgage used to be a popular place. I used to get many requests to join it but I never did, as my research revealed conflicting viewpoints and I could never figure it out if it was a legit place or not. Since no one has answered so far and I was curious to see responses, maybe the site is not that great. Let's see if anyone has something positive to say about it!
@yugasini (12839)
• Anantapur, India
hi 1hopefulman, thanks for the response, you have saved this discussion not to fall in zero response list thanks for it,so i have to post the same article in another site mp5 site, i hope that i may get some responses from that site, let me try any how thanks for the response for this discussion, have a nice day