Did You Join Mylot for the money? Why did you join?

Hello All! My question today is why did you join Mylot? Was it for the money, or for the fact that you get to share info and relate to one another. I joind for the money, but now i do it because i enjoy it! what is your opinion on this matter?
yes i joined in mylot because i want to earn extra income and then i just realized that here in mylot you are not just earning but also you will enjoy participating and joining here in some discussions and also gained friends!
@utopia96 (641)
yes you are right.in mylot we are not just earning but also we will enjoy participating and joining here in some discussions. happy myloting
@olliekobra1 (1826)
I joined mylot for the money but you don't seem to be able to make much very quickly but I do enjoy in the discussions its an interesting site
Thanks Every one! I apriciate all the responses! POST MORE!!! I want to hear from EVERYONE... I love this website. Again, thanks all! So now i see that most joind(like me) for the money but allot enjoy it! :)
Yes, I did join mylot in order to make money. I was searching for ways to make money and found this site. In the end I am here to learn and have some fun. Helping each other is the best way to use the site, if you are here to earn just money, you will soon realize that its not worth the time you spend here. If you participate, learn and help one another you will gain far more from mylot (and you will end up making more money this way) and soon you will watch your account balance grow. Soon you will get your money but the benefit you gain by using Mylot for learning and helping one another is far greater than what your financial gain will be. Take care and happy posting my friend.
Thanks For the comment! I tottaly agree I have already found this website to be very interesting in answering all my needs/concerns. I have also made some online friends. But like you said people seaching for ways to make money is how i stubbled upon this. again thanks for the response, Luke
@boyuancy (1709)
I'm just very slightly embarassed to say this, but I certainly joined myLot for the money. It was one of the first money making sites that I joined, and I was sorta testing the opportunities back then. Half a year later, I can definitely say that it has been worth the time and effort!
@mokmos (59)
I am just like you i joined for the money but when i wrote my first discussion and see a lot of people commented on me and give me their advice, i was so happy to join here .
@KrauseHome (35293)
Personally I think there are many of us here who might have come here in hopes of earning some extra money. Maybe we were thinking it would be a lot, and so some have chosen to leave here because of this. But then there are many of us here who have been here for yrs. who have learned that this site is not about the money, it is about the being able to interact with others, make new friends, learn about life from a different angle, and receive a little extra in between.
@SinfulRose (3529)
• Davao, Philippines
My starting reason was to earn money. I was told by a trusted friend that joining mylot is worth it if what I want to do is waste my time instead of getting sleepy in school 3 years ago. But when I realized that thinking about money is not the key to get along with mylot, I made it a point to get to enjoy myself around and before I know it, I am earning more that I realized. It was $3 for the first 3 years until I relogged in and get to meet new interesting people with their interesting subjects that just tells me to respond to them as actively as I can--like right now. Interesting topic you have here. Thanks! Happy MyLotting!
@DoctorDidi (7030)
To be frank, I joined mylot for some extra money. But I am in love with it and that is not for the money I earn from it but for the fun and knowledge I gain from it. Earning money has now become secondary to me and I think all of the fellow mylotters have the same experience about it.
Same bro.. I joined it for money but now I like to be part of the discussions and share knowledge. :)
@trinale (1480)
I can't remember how I came about discovering myLot but the fact that I am still here after only 2 payments 6 years later clearly shows I am not here for the money. I enjoy it here whenever I get the opportunity but it wasn't until recently that I thought about at least making some "seed money" since I'm here. I am starting to promote it others to start building up my referral base. Cheers, Stan
@cher913 (25890)
it was absolutely for the money and still is. i also like some of the interesting conversations on here.
@amitpro (75)
Certainly not. I didn't join mylot for money instead to extend my own views and opinions to others. I think mylot is a very good platform where one can share his thoughts with the world and can get suggestions about anything. This certainly helps me in many ways.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I joined for the money a long ways back. We needed the money at the time, and this site seemed to kick butt. I really loved it here and could do well with it. Now though I am still here for the money, but not as much so. I just come here leisurely, and when I need some extra money in my pocket.
@yanzalong (10200)
I joined it for money as well as for fun. I've been here for 4 years I think. It's nice to chat to other people of different nationality and languages.It would be much nicer if every mylotters would show the true face of themselves.
I joined because I like making money online, I also use Triond and sometimes Slicethepie. However, slice the pie is so boring and mylot seems like fun and a good income.
I am joining mylot for both.Money and sharing ideas asnd thougts to discover our level of knowledge...
• Trinidad And Tobago
I too joined for the money making opportunity, and I'm still in process of understanding how this system works, but yeah it's been cool being able to "vent" one's view on any topic under the sun :-)
@dodo19 (33037)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I have to admit that, when I first joined, it was mainly for the money, but I can't say that it's as true anymore. I'm here more because I enjoy spending time on mylot. The earnings that I make is just an added bonus.
@utopia96 (641)
yes,I did I did joined here for the money and i want to know some sites legitimate and tips or strategies for get money.
@olliekobra1 (1826)
It's interesting but almost everybody joined mylot to make money