I felt so bad after I left red lobster..

Adrian came to m house yesterday,he walked in and said get dressed. I was like you can't ask me to get dressed. LOL Then he gave me a big hug and kiss and asked me to go to lunch with him. I was very happy to get dressed and thought we were going to subway or a quick burger joint. I ended up at red lobsters..I never said anything to spoil his outing with me. I got my salad and ate half of it and then My plate came.. I had shrimp with pasta and two lobster tails with mashed potatoes.. I ate one lobster tail and was full. I sat for a few minutes and had some of my pina colada.. Then out of no where I got sick. I laid down and soon was ready to go. I asked right after adrain ate his food. I got outside and had to run back inside to go vomit. That made me feel so bad. Adrian was like I am so sorry I forgot you could not eat. I took all my food home to kay. she was very happy to have it as well.
That is sweet that Adrain took you out to lunch yesterday. I remember when Randy and I were dating he would come and pick me up and take me out. I would get messages on my cell phone saying please do not eat anything I have a surprise for you. I am sorry that you had gotten sick and am hoping that you feel better soon. I hope that Kay enjoyed the food you brought home.
That she very well enjoyed and I would like to take her one day myself.
oh sharon I am so sorry what a bu mmer. like being a diabetic and so careful what I can and cant eat, you also have to be because of your smaller stomach. I have only ate in a Red Lobster once and it was our annual Library christmas breakfast oh the food was great but I had high blood sugar after all the goodies. I bet Kay was happy. I had orange sherbet for dessert at lunch but surprisingly my blood sugar did not rise that much. c an you eat small portions though like four or five small meals a day and have a few of your favorites? oh I got weighed today and I am down from 210 to 197 so have lost that much in ten days.I am aiming for 150and think I will get there in a few more months.take care and stay well hugs from hatley
I do eat smaller portions and I somehow forgot that when I was eating out. I am so use to making m on plate. great news on your weight loss. I am trying to lose 15 pounds..
You know, there has never been a time in my life that I've been to a restaurant and gotten sick while I was there, but I did have it happen once when I was with a couple of my really good friends and their little brother and he got sick while we were at the restaurant. That was the only time in my life that I've ever walked out of a restaurant without paying. The only reason I did that is because I thought my friends paid while I was tending to their baby brother.
@Metatronik (5910)
• Pasay, Philippines
So how come you get vomit because of the lobster? I mean are you also allergic in some seafoods? Oh well how I wish I still have chance to eat the lobster.
@inertia4 (27395)
It was a nice quester on his part to consider taking you to eat some lunch. Maybe it was the pinaColada that got you sick. Thise kinds of drinks can do that. I feel bad that you got sick. I hope you feel better now.
I so envy you! What a sweety he is. I love sea food! We are having salmon tomorrow. With a baked potato. Not sure what else. sounds like you eat and drink about the same thing I do. We usually get the trio of crab,lobster and shrimp. I loke shrimp scampi cause I am sort of a garlic coneseur. And lucky Kay.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Don't felt sad you did not expect that to happened, you have eaten but you got sick it's not your fault. I know Adrian will understand, that's why he said sorry. Anyway kay was happy to have it.
Next time, ask for a salad plate in addition to the main plate with your food. Then, portion out a small amount out onto the salad plate to eat for that meal. The rest, you simply box and take home. This will help keep you from overdoing it when you dine out.
@sid556 (31006)
Hi Gifts, Sorry that happened to you. Is it the amount that you eat or what you eat? Would the burger place been better? It doesn't sound as if you had all that much. A half of a salad and a lobster tail doesn't sound like a lot really. Does seafood affect you differently than other foods would?