Law of The Nature

@srjac0902 (1170)
Italy
If we perceive the law of the nature by observing the phenomenon of the nature, then we can apply the same principles to our daily practical life too. Once I was sitting in the offece and through the window I could see the car. The top part of this car had been dazzling and glittering. Then the rays had been sprkling around. The part where the rays of the sun were flowing, was shining bright. I reflected a lot. When a man encounters God then he reflects the same quality of God as long as he allows God be with him. The moment he discards or forgets God then he enters into shadow. If man posses God Then naturally he spreds the presence of God all arround. No one can hide the p'resence of God all for himself. When man does not possess God, then he has nothing to offer. We share with others what we have. We can sometimes borrow from others but it is temporary. The one who is surrounded by God get transformed. As the rays of the sun react on man so too is the presence of God. When God surrounds us, that experience will be unique. Even a profound love of man or the partner cannot substitute that pure joy and bliss. "Blessed are the pure in spirit, for they shall see the Lord". When man encounters God, he naturally loves purity of mind and body. The Hindu Religion is worthy of admiration even in many parts of the Christian world. Those who go to the temple or the Church, never dare to enter unless they take bath and wear clean and decent clothes.
@kristiane (112)
For me the simplest law of nature is the golden rule and the simplest command of God is the master of all commandment, its love. We must learn how to love unconditionally.