describe your worst photo ever

Calgary, Alberta
For sure in your family albums you have a certain photograph that you will never wanted to show your friends and visitors. There is a certain photo of you in your childhood were you look embarrassing. Or a photo of you in your teens where you are following a certain trend that is considered ugly now. for sure you are so ashamed of those photos and part of you want to burn them but your parents are hiding them from you cos theyw ant to save its existence. In your whole existence what is your worst photo ever? as in the camera hates you in that picture. what do you look like in that photo? who have a copy of that embarrassing pictures of yours? To make sure its fair: here are mine: 1.Nekkid baby pictures- I really dont know why parents takes nekkid baby pictures of their kids. seriously parents... seriously... 2. A picture of me crying- I use to have a pet quailbird when I was a kid and I cried when it died. My damn big brother took a picture of me crying without my permission. 3 years ago I remember that, so I punched his face.... 3.A picture of me with the flat top haircut- I will never have that haircut ever again. 4. a picture of me being drunk- a friend of my mine took that picture, I look like a mess. I have a trollface in that Photo and I want to get its only copy before someone else sees it. I have a revenge though, I uploaded a picture of that friend of mine sporting a mullet hair cut in facebook.
@secretbear (19464)
I have naked pictures of me when I was a baby but I am not ashamed of it. I was a big, cute baby and everybody adored me. But when I was growing up, there was a time that I looked like a little boy! And that's because my mother gave me a syete cut. I don't know how you say it in English but I think it's called a crew cut? Anyway, it gave me boyish features and I hated it. There was also this ugly picture of mine where I had bangs.I don't naturally have bangs and there was a time that it became so popular and I just had to get it. So I cut my hair at front but it doesn't stay at front so I put baby oil in it. And it looked awful. I also have drunk pictures and there's this just one batch of 'em that I looked so darn wasted and I looked so ugly that it was used against me by a friend to blackmail me. .
• Calgary, Alberta
I use to have bangs too, you know the anime haircut, I had that hair for years then that damn Justin Bieber got famous, so yeah I shaved the heck oput of my hair just not to be associated with him....LOL now my hair is brown and spiky.
@ckyera (17261)
Those pictures that you mention looks funny for other people but of course not for you. I think when it comes to naked baby pictures, you are not alone because today, I think some parents are even worst posting their naked baby pictures in their FB account! It might look cute but I don't know how they kids will react after 10 years...hehe For myself, I think the worst that I have are those stolen shots where I am smiling like there's no more tomorrow! haha I have lots of those kind and I kinda hate it. haha and also those pictures from high school where we are wearing clothes that we think are cool that time but when I see it now, huh! it looks terrible! That's all that I can remember coz all my childhood photos are good for me. With my brother, I just hope that he will not punch me coz when he is about 4 or 5 years old, I took a picture of him sitting in the toilet with his exposed birdie! And another one in the same spot, but this time he's already crying!