my first for today

By erjn
@erjnsimon (1191)
Makati, Philippines
I not expecting a good earnings today here in mylot. Why? Actually this is my first discussion posted here in mylot today because this time is my only time today to face mylot. And also, today, i have not yet respond on any discussions today. Maybe i will just respond to the comments tomorrow because for sure i will have may free time tomorrow. By the way, when i try to comment on discussions earlier, it says that it the post can't be posted. Why is that so? I tried it many times but nothing happens.
@hexeduser22 (5853)
I'm not aware of the technical glitch earlier but I'm glad that by the time I log in things are running smoothly again. Anyway welcome to mylot and of course I commend you for breaking the ice by creating your very first discussion in mylot. I got 2 simple advise though, first is, follow the advise of the first person to respond in this very discussion. Second, try to be engaging or simply try to create discussions that are conversational because a simple discussion can go a long way as long as there are people sharing their thoughts and ideas just to interact with you.
@mysdianait (64058)
This is their first for today In their profile it says: discussions started: 66
It did cross my mind but I guess I was hasty to post my response and overlook his profile and of course the word "today" I shall correct my statement then. I commend you for breaking the ice today and of course 65 times before
@mysdianait (64058)
Hahahahaha nice one!
Welcome to mylot. I think you are right for the site. So enjoy here.
I find your post quite interesting Care to share why you think the topic starter is right for the website? How about you, are you also right for the website too? Eagerly waiting for your response Welcome to mylot as well
@ravisivan (14055)
welcome to mylot. let me try to post response for this. the problem you faced may be due to technical problem. if this gets posted rightly then the issue has been sorted out.
@ravisivan (14055)
the glitch has been sorted out and that is why i was able to post my response. Post quality responses and your earnings will also rise.
@carolscash (9500)
You will need to work here to earn money, but it can be done. Starting discussions is always helpful, but you must respond to those who respond to it or it really is just a topic for discussion instead. Spending the time to respond to those who respond to you is not only a good way to earn money, but also a very respectful way to work on here. It shows that you care about the ones who take the time to respond to you.
@mysdianait (64058)
"this is my first discussion posted here in mylot today" My I correct that statement? This you first topic for discussion. It will not become a discussion unless you come back to those who respond and add comments which further the topic. You earn nothing for the responses that others post, They earn for those. You earn when you comment back. Indeed if you go to the discussions that you have already started, before posting new ones, and you comment to those who have responded, you would see a significant increase in your earnings if your comments are worthwhile. Earlier there was a glitch and no-one could post.
@JDaw2006 (428)
I got a message similar to that today as well when i was checking my email today. The message said that the post had been removed so i couldnt post another comment under it because it was not there to post to. Do you happen to now what you get for posting a discussion?
erinsimon when you get responses remember we who respond to your discussion did the typeing so we get the pay;. You then c omment back on all our responses with comments and you will get paid nicely.remember its not a discussion until you comment to our responses.that was a glitch and has been mended now. YOu should have no problems now. welcome to mylot and god Bless