Daily Income Network

I just tried logging onto my account to find it suspended! Has anyone else had this problem with daily income network? How many still have active websites or has your account been suspended for absolutely no reason? Has anyone had any other sites turn out to be scams?
@varier (5699)
It is the first time I hear about DailyIncomeNetwork, is it a kind of MLM? By the way, before you posted this discussion, have you tried to contact them first? Ask for a reason, or explain your situation if you feel you had made a mistake.. If they are scam, they probably will not reply your answer, but it is still a worth try.. Has anyone had any other sites turn out to be scams? Don't ask it, lol :p
@varier (5699)
I logged on at a computer at the library and had no problem logging on. Does that mean your problem has already been solved?
I not not have any experience like that because I joined legit site that have a lot of payment proof and not have a lot of bad issue!
@Mashnn (4503)
I have not had such an experience and I just hope I won't experience it especially when you have really worked hard to accumulate some cash on the acount.