Made a little money

@ecaron (678)
I am on a site called Cashback Research and if join twelve survey panels and do surveys every day, you can earn a little. I got five bucks for joining cashback and then after a few weeks of joining and doing surveys finally got to the minimum twenty bucks. Anyway, it's slow going and now that I have cashed it out , I think I'll just leave it. I never seem to qualify for very many of their surveys, anyway. It's very time consuming for very little pay. I like My Lot, although it's time consuming and slow going too, but it's interesting and fun sometimes. Happy Mylotting, friends!
The survey sites are the sites I use to avoid coz I never got the survey there...due to country problem...So,I work on other sites...Thanks..
@Lisona (177)
Yes those sites are very time consuming and for little amount of pay for the time you put in, also they flood your inbox with spam, I have tried a few sites like these, but found I was waisting finger tapping time that annoys me as waisted an hour filling in silly surveys sometimes over personal questions. I think these sites are looking for more information on you to spam you...lol I avoid them like the plague! :0)
actually yes, mylot is much better than any other paying site as 1. it does not disqualify you as other survey site does. 2. u write for the topic u r interested in 3. u write when u r free 4. u make friends 5. start a discussion when in doubt 6. has a search engine to reward you 7. u have other earning opportunities here 8. it does not talk abt coping stuff...:) so happy mylotting....
@skjee10 (438)
Hi,ecaron,i am from india.Last year i have joined many survey sites,but it couldn't help me either.I have got very few survey invitation from them.Survey rejection is a regular affair in this type of work.Although doing survey work is fun and enjoyable sometimes. Recently i got my my first check from global test market,it makes me very happy and satisfied.I also got a few shopping voucher from valued opinions and panel station.