avatars

@telmesh (1793)
Has anyone else lost all pictures and avatars from the Mylot pages.
@Olleenz (3400)
It happened to everyone. It just minor glitch, don't worry about it
I didn't have any pictures or avatars on the Mylot pages. I haven't been able to upload any to Mylot. I can all my other sites without a problem. But not on here. I have been on here for over four years now and have tried all the ways I can think of. Whe I ask Admin. about it they said it could have to do with the browser I use. If that is the case then why do I have no problem on other sites?
@telmesh (1793)
I have uploaded some pictures but Mylot can't cope with high quality as they use to much memory, even the ones I have uploaded take for ever to load.
I can't get any to even begin to load.
@telmesh (1793)
Well that's a strange situation I know they won't start if you don't fill in the info required like which file is it coming from and the titles. I've had a bit of a problem like that before, it is a bit fiddly.
@mysdianait (64058)
Yes. It is a recurring glitch which sooner or later will be fixed.
@owlwings (39249)
• Cambridge, England
It has something to do with the MyLot servers. Usually all the graphics are safe. It's just that the links which call them up aren't working properly.
@mysdianait (64058)
Magic! It's fixed now!
@Olleenz (3400)
When I joining with this discussion, it already fixed
It hasn't happened to me.I don't know if you have noticed that there is no picture that I have loaded up in my mylot pages,the same with the emoticon,I have never used them in my discussions,comments and responses.To be honest,I think it is too much bother doing those.
@telmesh (1793)
No I hadn't really noticed but it really does not matter as you can do as you please.
@lampar (7597)
Yes, it happened to me for several hours yesterday, but everything is back to normal today, all the pictures and avatars are visible again and appear clearly in Mylot page again. It is the time of the year where server system upgrade is needed soon. Have a nice day. Cheer! my friend
@telmesh (1793)
Yes I did notice things slowing up previously.