face painting

face painting  - my kids with their faces painted
@jazel_juan (15767)
I have come up with this idea to face paint. I love painting and have been doing a lot of it before. But since i had kids and worked, i never really get to hold a brush and paint and i feel like i lost my touch in art. But the past few days, i brought a set of face paints and started face painting!! I did it on my kids and i love it. I am even planning on turning hobby to business. :) but i only get to do it only on nights and weekends as i work full time too.
@WakeUpKitty (8706)
• Netherlands
I wonder how many people are willing to pay for that. Which is important to know if you want to start a business with that. It's something extra, mostly expensive and over here just very rare. You can invite someone to do the kids at a birthday party or some fair.
@jazel_juan (15767)
I can handle kids, they are fun to be with...it is fun though and yes i am considering things..
@choybel (5059)
You really have the talent for it. I think it's a unique business here in our city and it could go well if the circumstances allow it. Good luck!
I wish I could do this I could make some real money in the summer months. I would do birthday parties as well. That is something you should think about.
@jazel_juan (15767)
yes i am thinking about it and well i wish i could find more supplies here too which i am having some trouble right now
@writersedge (22579)
That sounds wonderful for you. I went to a face painter one time who was doing it that day for charity. She had a book of all the different things she could paint. I chose a sun for my cheek. If you like children, love painting, and have a great time, what a great idea for you. I hope it works out well for you.