Nutritious food to keep myself healthy.

@jricky1 (6809)
China
I love eating fruit and healthy food to keep in shape.lol,although i'm not so sure that i have good figure.Actually a little bit fat.But therefore i wanna keep healthy condition.What's your guys opinion?
@UmiNoor (3496)
It's not enough just to eat well, you also need to exercise. Eating right and exercise are two important components in keeping a healthy weight.
Yes, uminoor, i agree with you. One need not only eat healthily, but also need to exercise or move a lot. ANd drink lots of water and always have a happy disposition in life.
@jricky1 (6809)
Thank you for you two giving me such advices and it really works a lot.lol,summer is coming and i will keep my body in shape.
@Lisona (177)
If you are feeling well and healthy whats the problem? We are all different shapes and sizes as long as you are happy and don't feel ill. Under weight can be just as harmful as over weight, I think we are all more aware of good healthy living these days, Its our fast food industries have caused this at the end of the day, and I supose its how you have been brought up how we look at food.
@jricky1 (6809)
Yeah,no matter what,health is the most important issue and we should be positive toward life cause it's short.I appreciate your reponse and thanks.
@Ghajini (776)
A balanced diet, regular exercise and enough sleep are perhaps the most important things you need to consider in attaining a healthy physical body. Nevertheless, good health does not mean a good body but also a sound mind. Lastly, there are a lot of factors to consider since overall health is composed of various branches like physical health, mental health, emotional status, spiritual health, etc.
@jricky1 (6809)
I do think that emotional status is also very important for us.Plus,physical and mental could be the best two factors!
@victorkrish (1522)
Yes, definitely the nutritious food makes everyone keep healthy. It is start with the vegetable we are take took everyday and follow by fruits. It is must to have a fruits after take a lunch or dinner. Not some, but all of type vegetables and fruits that we eat everyday are have its own nutritious. Each vegetables have its own benefits. It is hard to deny, that without eating fruits or vegetables sure we could have a problem later. So choose a healthy food in your daily life to keep healthy and avoid from weird disease that attacking an innocent people. Think now, now later.
@jricky1 (6809)
Yeah,i have to say that i love eating vegetables and also fruits.THEY are good and delicious.Thanks so much for reponse and giving me constructive advices.
Eating fruits is good, however, if you want to lose some weight, just don't eat grapes. Grapes contain a lot of sugar. Is a good sugar, because comes from fruit but if you eat a lot, and you dont exercise enough then you will end up with extra pounds.