Mturk Suspensions?

@erikmama (12929)
If any members or ex member of Mturk here that could elp me here... I have been trying to log into my account all day and it will not allow me to. It tells me internal error while accessing the sign-in mechanism. If this problem persists, try signing out using the link above, or try again later. Does this mean they have suspended my account? WHat else could it be?
Till now I don't have any problem with mturk, its about 3 years working with them.For every activity they send you mail. So if you are suspended probably you will get a mail. If not so then it should be temporary block created by a requester. but even in that case, you can log in. You will not be able to work in hits. What browser do you use ? I generally get problems with my browser.
@echomonster (2227)
• Greenwood, Mississippi
I think they'd give you a message saying your account was suspended if it really was. If you keep having trouble, you should contact them...it sounds more like a bug than a suspension to me. Have any requesters banned you from working on their HITs recently? That's one common thing that leads to suspension.
@erikmama (12929)
I did contact them but my inpatience prevented me from doing anything other than starting this discussion!! LOL!! It is my main source of income, after all. I think you were right, however and it was just some sort of bug. Late in the evening I was able to log bak in. I have a 99.8% approval rate on there, so I knew that couldn't be it, but was still worried1 Thanks for the response!
Mine logs in just fine. Have you tried signing out? Do they have a contact tab? I have to admit I have barely ever used it, so I am not sure. Why would they suspend your account? I sure hope someone can help you. I have problems here at MyLot with error on the server, but not on MTurk. Did you clear your history?
@erikmama (12929)
Hello Gerty! Nice to see you again after all of this time. Anyways, I tried signing out, signing in, deleting history and everything else that I could think of, but nothing. Finally late in the evening it let me get back in. It is very weird but guess just an internal problem, it is just very scary as they can (and from what I have heard will) delete your membership at the drop of a dime, and since it is the income tht I depend on, that is the last thing that I need!
Try Odesk and freelancer.