New Avon skincare

Avon have just launched this new Clearskin skincare range, a cleansing scrub, toner pads and "correcting lotion". I am trying it myself right now, it seems to be working but I have only been using it a few days so I would not recommend it to anyone yet. It does seem to be making my skin better, but I intend to wait a couple of weeks before I recommend it. Who is interested in hearing if it works?
@almond24 (1250)
• Hungary
It would be good to know if it works! I always had problems with those products, because they are so drying that even if they remove blemishes they made my skin flaky and dry like a desert. I hardly ever need to use them now, but it would be great if they made something that's effective but doesn't cause too much damage. Hope it will work for you.
I have been using these products for a week now and they do seem to be improving my skin. Not a dramatic improvement yet, but definitely an improvement! My skin is awkward, I get oily patches and breakouts but I also get dry patches, and this range I am using seems to be balancing them out nicely, and making my skin smoother too. Only thing is you're supposed to use sunscreen if you're using the correcting lotion, as it can make your skin more susceptible to sun damage. Its cold here so I haven't bothered.
@almond24 (1250)
• Hungary
I'm glad you have good results with them! I'm suspicious about products that show dramatic improvement in skin conditions, so it seems safe, lol. My skin is doing relative well now, but I guess if I need I'll give them a go. It's good to know that they should be used with sunscreen (actually I always get sunburnt without it). Thank you for this update!
Ok I am a believer! These 3 products used together have dramatically improved my skin. They dry it out a little but other than that I can't find fault. I use the cleansing scrub in the shower, then the toner pads and correcting lotion afterwards and they are great!
There have been quite a few Avon products that I've tried because I too used to be an Avon representative when my daughter was younger. I did see that most of their products were really good and my few customers seemed to have the same opinion. The reason that I gave up on it was because there were too many representatives in my area to be able to build up a good circle of customers