I am home watching movies and chilling on my lot..

I could not ask for a better evening.. I am home and watching some romance movies and it all feels great. I don't know if I will be going to bed early or hanging out on this cool site. I am also snacking on some pecans and almonds..
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I am trying to decide whether I should go to bed early or not. I've been working mornings lately and it seems like that might be my new shift atleast for awhile. I am off tomorrow, but will have to be at work at 9:30 in the morning on Monday. I forget what I work Tuesday but tomorrow the new schedule will be written up and I'll know what I work Wednesday through Next Tuesday. I asked for Saturday and Sunday off, as it's going to be a girls weekend, I can't wait!
I hope when I go back to work I get to make my own hours. I loved working like that in the past.
@Blondie2222 (22218)
I love nights where I am home by myself and can do whatever I want. I take advantage of these evenings quite often I just mostly watch any movie I want too, or I read my book and surf the night. Most of the time I find myself coming back to mylot and responding to discussions I find interesting. I won't get a night to myself tonight though because I'm spending the night with my boyfriend but I'll get another night to myself tomorrow night so I'll be doing just the same as you are tonight. Enjoy you're evening to yourself.
@asliah (11148)
hi, actually when i got home came from my work i still keep to log in at my account hre in mylot,because i still participating even i am tired at work,usually this is my last task at night before i go to bed while drinking my favorite hot milk.
There is nothing that is better than having a quiet evening at home where you can watch television or movies and spend some time on your favorite websites. Personally, I always have a really hard time getting to sleep in the evening, so I end up spending more time on here or on facebook than I really should be spending on the sites. However, I also have to say that is also something that I also really enjoy doing.
@laken02 (3067)
so glad your in a good mood.. i know i wont be going to bed until at least 1230 tonight that is if he dont do ot if he does ot it will be after 2 am so im hoping no ot tonight.. so i can get in bed sooner.. i will set up and wait on him until he gets home no matter what time it is.. becasue i have to know he makes it home ok before i can go to sleep... i am watching my days of our lives it is getting good im glad i taped it lol... glad im watching it again as well as i use to watch it every day.. now i feel more like my old self. again..
@Cherish14 (2695)
hi there, that is good that you can just relax at home. usually when people are home, they can relax and be at peace. but in my case, every time i am with my parents, i am very unhappy. i cannot wait to start working, earn and get out of here hehehe. and yes being on here helps kill time and even learn, help and earn
@MandaLee (3738)
Dear Sharon, Sounds like you had a terrific time. I love pecans and almonds! What movies did you watch? Have a great day!
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
Oh don't you just love evenings where you can relax and watch good movies and munch on whatever you desire. No distractions and noise from others. I haven't had an evening like that in awhile and I'm overdue. Enjoy your time and the movies.
Sounds like you are having a good day I am watching some movies on Lifetime and sitting on the couch with the cats and just relaxing too. It is cold and rainy outside here and it has been raining for a couple of days now and tommorros it is supposed to be in the 70's and sunny Can't wait!
@Jphunk (72)
• South Africa
Mmmm pass the nuts dude!
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Good for you. Sounds like you are having a relaxing evening. I expect to see lots of posts from you then. lol Almonds are a great/healthy snack. Lots of fiber in them.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I decided to stay late last night, after my last two discussion I watch Jack n Jill in my laptop. I enjoy watching funny movies specially when Adam Sandler's movies. I love eating mix nuts too while watching. I'm not worried to stay late in bed since today is Sunday.
@shibham (17025)
Hi there... I dont like to watch romantic movies but watch some art movies and comedy but very rarely. Actually i have not such patience to watch a movie for more than 2 hours. I get bored. Hope you have enjoyed them a lot. Have a nice time.
higifts oh that makes me feel so good,you are more your old self and happy and free from stress. sounds like you are having a fun evening and I anm glad. I had a nice afternoon as my son came t o see me and we spent from three to eight together. its always special fo rme when he comes to see me as he finds things on the net that are really interesting. Ah and nuts are really good for a person for snacking even I a diabetic can snack on them. have a great evening hugs I am signing off for the night to have my diabetic snack and read my thriller. bye til later.
@choybel (5059)
I stayed up last night planning on participating several discussions here but I got a bad news and I felt down so I decided to watch a movie instead. I did watch "The Tower Heist" and it is something I didn't regret doing. Ate some peanut brittle while watching it. It helped lighten up my mood but I got sleepy afterwards and went to sleep anyway.
I'm just chilling inside our house as well, watching some movies while browsing the net. I'm not really sure what else to do, I feel lazy... hahah
I am too. Watching a movie and in the process of writing another article.