Bad Mannered Drivers...

Omagh, Northern Ireland
How do you feel experiencing bad road manners or someone blaming YOU for them not understanding the road system they're driving on? (A diagram would be useful,but here goes..) A 4 way road junction at a store in town opens from 2 lane to 3 lane at the access road,the new lane being arrowed for the turn in to the store.. going right(into the store),I was in this lane, holding until oncoming traffic passed,my indicators on..so far,so good.. I see a car is flashing lights my way..so,He's directly across the junction,I'm waiting to turn,and this guy's giving me attitude.. He realises I'm not playing chicken,just waiting on him to clear the junction before I can turn,and he gives me the "Screw loose" sign as he gets into the correct lane to pass me..I just went with "What?!" The episode bugged Me,and Coming out again,I looked at the road markings on his side..Yep,He too was in a right turn only filter lane on his side, (wrongly!)intending to drive straight on,and I was in his way... The main road junction at the end of this road is notorious for getting snarled up in rush hour..maybe the roads people could do something at this one too.. So..do you get attitude on the roads you drive,or do you need better road signs or markings?
It is maddning but not much you can do about it. I have had people give me the finger because I reminded them it was a 4 way stop and he hadn't even slowed down. I have met up with all kinds on the road. Truckers are always the nicest. Or they used to be. I just let them do whatever. Not worth me having a panic attack over.
I don't know the area so I wouldn't know what you are speaking about.
That is funny.