Financial problems

Who will be blame? When you don't have any work,and had problems with financial and who you will be blame? Government or you? Well, it is hard in these days to find work,and i know that when my first time trying to find work,i am having hard time.. And even in online,it takes times to find legit and to earn money.But thankful that although my income is not much but thankful that i earn to it,and trying to improve..
@myfb2009 (8304)
Befrind, i do agreed that nowadays it is hard to find suitable job. In order to survive, we need to find a job to earn our income. I think as long we are willing to take our time to find, i am sure we can find some jobs to do. Even earning online is not easy nowadays since there are many scam sites. So, it is always better to search for legit earning site, before we are to work and earn our income from it.
Yes very true that it is hard to find job that is suit for you because of the job in online are need goo skills like writing,and not like here you do a lot of post with no limits. But depends only how much you make.. i did many but it makes me tired......
@cearn25 (3460)
We should stop blaming things to others or even to ourselves. This will only make the problem severe and we can't make things right if we are very problematic about it. Stay positive. I think all of us are suffering this financial problems because of many reasons.
It is ture,sometimes it troubles every day,but what you said to stay positive,and have life goes no matter how life hard,and make it good life and enjoy.
@beamer88 (4267)
Financial problems are challenges for us. We must not view them as something that was caused by someone. And we should really avoid fault-finding. These don't help us. What we should focus is how we can get out of this predicament. I thing that finding someone to blame for the situation we're in is just really a waste of our time and energy.
I don't blame others ,and i don't affect others.It is just sometimes we suffer the financial needs because of income, is very low.
@sanofer (525)
i wont blame anyone. No one is responsible for our failure and it is we who didnt perform well. Instead of sitting and blaming others,we should identify and analyze what went wrong and we should try to do the work we get. Some people neglect to do the work which doesn't match their graduation degree. We should not be like that and we should try to do some works which are available.
Yes it is really true that we don't blame others or the government.And we should blame our self for not doing the best to work hard,find work so we can get money. It is people's fault sometimes government are corrupt .
• South Korea
Well money is not that easy to find.. but in my case if you really want money theres always a way finding it.. money is not only getting hired into a company..those people who wasnt able to have an education were managing to feed themselves.. so I dont think we should blame it to the government even though I must admit they do have influence on it..hihi cheers...
I think government is more corrupt because they get a lot of money from people,and then debt from other country and who will be blame? And even we do work,and get little income is because of the campanny don'tr pay us or we just work and work .
I blame the people who cant afford to pay me to work for them. If the made more money we would all have more income. I think it will be very hard for me in a few months when I look for a job too..
I think so that it is hard to find other job.But maybe not if we can find good one and we can make it.