I Decide that I will not offer for relationship?

@dilrajj57 (1759)
Pakistan
I decide that i will not offer first by me for relationship to any one here in mylot, as many here think that it will for money, but really by me for money. Now if any other offer to me then i will examine that sure it for relationship for me.? what about you?
@WakeUpKitty (8706)
• Netherlands
To be honest I don't understand one word of what you are saying. This is not a dating site. You are here to start a discussion and get respons or to respond on discussions of your interest and share your opinion/advices/life experiences etc. What a relationship has to do with it beats me.
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
ok nothing any relaionship here i am sorry and that wrongly no any relation ship is here to anyone. all here are separate no any one the same here. that's ok now?
@loonys (418)
@kitty lol
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
i not want relationship but some the discussion was for that some others offered here to become near with some one, and then the begin demanded i mean that when some offer for such then it examine that what purpose is, you said before a comments that it is not a dating site. i not said that it is a dating side.
@riyauro (6428)
Oh My God ..It is in actual friendship and not relationship how you have named it. People here come from good backgrounds and everyone has one purpose to earn as much as they can earn. We are married people here and I would like a 'relationship' as you have given a picture in your discussion. So what if someone is adding you if they can get money. We are here to earn and not to take any crap from people like you. Do not spoil the atmosphere here. I beg you. How can you be so so ...... fill in the gaps. I seriously did not like how you have put your discussion.
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
if you not in favour of this discussion and not known meaning of this discussion then why you reply for this. i have money and i will wast the time if i think that here i will earn money, how much you able to earn money in the day?
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
sorry if you feel some about my discussion.
@asliah (11148)
hi, i dont think so if there is someone who can offer that to me,because first this site is for earning money and only subsides only those friendships etc,. anyway if someone offer to me then i will not believe first and he needs to prrof that to me that he only wanted love/relationship.
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
i offer to you, now you nned to proof that i want love/reltionship?
ok friend as i think we here all have a relation for information and communication with eachother.
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
yes you right to say thank you for nice response.
what do you mean? its okay to have a relationship here in mylot it depends on what kind of relationship you got into... if you mean having friends its okay to have friends here,,, and not everyone here is after your money... we are sharing ideas here and suggestions... as well as participating in a discussions...
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
hi eylinn, i mentioned here relationship in discussion, mean was that if some one here offer for relation, this matter first is need to examine that it is for money or really desire to relation. once a mylot members used use the word that here they for money, then i post this discussion that here we not for money but here i have friends here and we can share any of life with each other, and if some offer for relation, the we have to examine.
@loonys (418)
why? we got so much in common....
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
ok thank you.
Just like what the other mylotters wrote, guess you've been confused. This is a forum site and not a dating site. If there were instances that two mylotters have fallen for each other, that's just one of the wonders this internet world create.
@dilrajj57 (1759)
• Pakistan
ok thank you in my discussion that if any want to become near as to make relationship then i will examine that what his aims is? i know this site is for learning and improving our English flow to other abroad citizens, their language is English, here we can able to share something about the tradition, culture.