2 dead and 2 still alive..

a few blocks from where adrian and my mother live 4 people were shot. and now that is just sad. I will find out today if I know any of them. I am going to spend the night with him so I can get up and go to the doctor the next morning. This kind of killling is out of control..
@enelym001 (8333)
That is kinda scary. But thank goodness nothing has happened with adrian and your mother. Hopefully the person/s responsible in killing them will get caught and be put in prison.
They will most likely be caught and jailed for life.
Wow it sounds like you might live in a bad neighborhood. I would be very nervous to even go out of my house most especially at night, but I know you can't stop living your life altogether. Just be careful whenever you go out. I will keep you & yours in my prayers.
I lived there for most of my life and was terrified walking the streets at night for years. My man lives there and it can be scary..
That is awful. When I lived in Brooklyn it was bad. One time the postman’s son went postal and started shooting it up on Lafayette Avenue where I lived in the 70s. It was scary. I didn’t leave my apartment for days.
Hi PQ was just remembering back 20 years we were living in Cost Mesa and on our street six young women were all raped and strangled along that two or three blocks of Wilson street. finally the man was caught and he was completely crazy. but it was so scary to come home from college evening classes and have to walk that six block area. course I was much older than twenty . he targeted single women who lived alone. we were so glad when they finally caught the man who lived just four blocks over. He was a psychopath with a mother who was also insane and had been ab used as a child by her.sickening the whole thing.We moved out of that area as we did not want to become statistics in some newpaper ourselves.
That is way too close for comfort.. so scary! I'm glad you moved away from there.
@carolscash (9500)
That is awful! I hope that they catch whoever shot them. I would hate to live in a high crime area. Well,I wouldn't live in a high crime area because of my children. I have to provide a safe and stable home for them and so that is not an option. I am thankful that I live in a rural area where crime is not really bad. I will keep you in my prayers!
Though it seems like there are things like this that are happening almost everywhere now, I think that it is sad when things like this happen. It is especially sad when there are children that are involved in the incidences as well as adults. With that said, if this is something that happens frequently in that area, it would definitely not be an area that I would like to live in at all.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Look after yourself and be very careful, Sharon. Yes, I agree this type of thing is way out of control. Everybody is somebody's son or daughter, is the way I look at it. sad.
@deodavid (4150)
Hi there gifts, Sad news, this is really just unnerving the fact that this happens in a society is just sad. I just hope that in the light of things, the perpetrators will be caught and put to justice to what they have done, because killing another person is not just an offense to society but also to God. Hope you and your family be more careful around your neighborhood and the cops should take more efforts against this heinous crimes from happening.
@flower21 (766)
violence is everywhere people just get lucky being alive in such a horrible situation. good riddance your family never get involve or become a victim of such thing. here in my place the government help the citizen by providing policeman to patrol and have outpost to secure the area. though, the people should be aware of such things and for prevention it is best to get out of trouble or avoid it in order not to get involve in a petty crimes. as a good citizen all we need is to abide the law and get a lot of prevention tips to avoid involving in such a situation and know first in line the number of police to dial and those in trouble whom to ask to help them out.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I saw this news just today from one of my Facebook friends warning us to be careful. Last night where in the street I grew up, there is a hold up incident on the Jeep where the driver was killed and most of the passengers grab all their bags and valuable things. This city was very peaceful before and even now very rare incident happened. We suspected that those robbers were from other state disturbing our peaceful city. One of our common friend surprisingly ask that is there really a hold up happened? For he really didn't believe about that news.
@laken02 (3067)
that is terrible, i am so thankful that i live in a safe neighberhood that means the world to me, we have a great little community that we all watch out for each other and everyone knows each other and that helps alot.. i feel very safe in this neighberhood and love living here.. this is the safest i have ever felt in any neighberhood.. i can go sit on my porch at 1 am and still feel safe, me and my husband did that one night and we loooked acroos the street and there sat the girl who lived there outside at 1 am as well smoking and she was not scared either having a great place to stay where your not scared is the most imprtant thing.. as i have to spend the night here by myself until my husband gets home at 12.. thank god im not scared..
hi gifts good for you I mean going to see Adrian. but its awful how much killing is around now days and its not all in bad neighbor hoods either. I hope you take care after dark and your mom does too. cannot be too careful.You know its odd but here in Garden Grove Ca in the heart of Vietnamese Little Saigon there are few if any murders. in fact the only times we have seen a police car was here at Gold Crest when a resident just went out for a walk and never returned. as far as I know the case is still on the books.about five miles over is the bad neighbor hood mostly illegals from Mexico that brought in several teen age gangs, I mean bad gangs. in Santa Ana there is at least one drive by shooting a night and they are trying to killothe gang members but they end up often killing inocent people just walking on the street, some were little kids just playing, I stay the hell out of that city.want noghting to do with it ever.dangerous for white people too. take care Sharn and take care Kaykay.okay?