Life,life,life hows is your life?

Even i am feeling tired,and had problems to think still i am okay.Sometimes i am the one who is thinking about the problems,and even i don't have, i allow to think about to have problems. Life,life.don't know what else to say.
@jricky1 (6809)
Life sometimes can be easy and sometimes can be not.Therefore we should cherish it and learn how to face when meeting troubles.The most important is to enjoy and make yourself see the outside world.It's really thus a valuable life.
Yes it is both work ,sometimes is easy,and sometimes not.It is life that will encounter a lot of things in this and also we don't control t but it happens things.Life is just like that and part of everything
Ah, the rants of life. I'm also tired of life's struggles. You'll always fall down and you have to learn different kinds of ways to get up because you fall in a different way most of the time. I feel like my work is taking over my entire life. It's not worth it if you're just going to work for the rest of your life and not enjoy life itself. That's just punishing yourself until you die.
Yes agree, i think that we are always challenge to face the struggles in life because each day we have lessons to stand up our life,and to change and move forward.It's life that we enjoy,and we also face problems.