I'm Happy For Ben! ( The Bachelor)

If you haven't seen the last episode, stop reading now! Ok, here I go! I'm happy for Ben, why? because he picked with his heart and not by other's ideal for him. Remember Jason? I think as soon as the hype calms down, and they get to sit down and really talk , they may just make it. This is why I watched the Bachelor , to see Ben happy and in love! I got my wish. Your thoughts.
@coffeebreak (17820)
I watched some of them but couldn't stomach all the cat fights! I heard this courtney saying several times she was in it to win...never said for love. THey won't stay together as she is very "in your face" whether you like it or not and he is more calm and quiet...she'll have him scared off before summer!
She started talking about falling in the last 4 episodes. She apologized to the girls because she was scared to lose Ben. And... I think it is the typical opposites attract. Lyndzi is down to earth and he didn't choose her!
@Fishmomma (11446)
I don't believe they will stay together for the long term. Its hard enough having a relationship with somebody in the same city, but in their case they don't live near each other. The tabloids are making it even harder for them to have any kind of great relationship. We have watched so many people end up apart because of the media coverage.
So true. It is like he press Wants them not to make it!
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I didn't watch it but I saw alot of clips which were played on other shows. I don't believe for one minute that this relationship is going to last. It will be over by the end of the year if not before. I still can't believe he picked her. She was evil and just plain horrible throughout the show. If she can' get along with all of these girls in the house then something is really wrong with her mentally. I can see not getting along with a few but the whole house. Give me a break, and Ben fell for her. He is also in my opinion the worse Bachelor ever. No backbone, or personality at all.
No personality is Brad. Ben is a goofy yet grounded guy. I'm sorry you couldn't see that. As for Cort, it is not mandatory for Every woman to get along with the others. Evil? No. Unkind? Definitely! But after seeing ' After The Rose" I saw how much he loves her and she loves him. I hope they work out But if it doesn't, it doesn't.
@jillhill (37383)
I am surprised that they are still in love....I didn't think she had it in her and with all the rumors floating around they clouded the perception of her.....I still wonder if they will actually end up together....
If you had seen how they both, Both were crying when they saw his proposal played back.I should have known that Cort and Ben were broken up when she came on the women tell all. She wasn't as confident. Now I remember what I thought at the beginning. Cortney does not do well with women. She doesn't see friends or support but competition. So once she felt that , she did harse things to the girls but she was really falling for Ben. Hint Number one, she was willing to go when she thought Ben didn't care, in the middle somewhere. Hint number two.When she said she feared she made Ben's choice harder by being mean to the girls, right before the hometown visits. She wasn't sorry for the girls but for Ben , her true focus. If she didn't care, Really didn't care , his feelings wouldn't have come up. And lastly how she started to cry at the proposal. That is when I realized I got what I wanted in the first place, Ben is happy.
@JJ4Ever (4696)
I'm happy for Ben and Courtney too. Now that they're together, I wish them the best. I know Courtney wasn't everyone's ideal candidate for Ben, but I'm glad he went with his heart. It made for a great season, and he'll be truly happy that way. I don't know if they'll stay together forever, but that would be wonderful if they did. If they don't, at least now we know Ben doesn't care what others think and will make the right choice for him no matter what. I think Courtney is very capable of making him happy too. Hopefully the media will keep up with those two rather than trying to break them apart. Bachelor and Bachelorette couples always say the media and publicity is the worst part of their relationship and making it work. Remember Emily was that way after Brad proposed to her. She couldn't stand the pressure and caved. (I don't know if she'll stay with any guy as long as she's under that pressure, but I guess we'll see!) As for Jason, he should've picked Molly from the start! (Am I talking about the right Jason? lol) Instead, he proposed to Melissa, the popular choice, when he should've gone with his heart. I think that's what you meant when you said "remember Jason," but correct me if I'm wrong! Overall, I thought Ben's season was excellent!! I know you may not watch, but I'm already looking forward to Emily's season. I'm sure it will be really good. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to discuss her season too!
Yes that is Jason. He loved Molly. And I remember Molly saying, "You are making a mistake." And now they are married!! I am not going to watch Emily. I don't have that emotional connection with her as I did with Ali and Ash, And Ben. I don't hate her , but I don't like her enough to see the show.
@JJ4Ever (4696)
I remember Molly pleading with Jason too. I think one of the best tests was how the girls interacted with his son. Molly was adorable and clearly a natural! Melissa was very awkward. I think she loved the idea of being in love, but she wasn't ready for it like Molly. I'm glad they got married in the end, though. They make such a cute couple! (I still need to watch their wedding!!) As for Emily, I'm going to watch her season, but I don't foresee it being as good a show as the last few. Ali and Ashley were awesome. Brad's (second) season was good, and I wanted Emily to be the one he chose in the end, but as the show progressed, I liked her less and less. I wonder if she has self esteem issues due to her fiance's passing? It's hard not to feel bad for her and the situation, but eventually you have to move on after something like that! Courtney was just the opposite for me. I really didn't care for her in the beginning, but as Ben got to know her, and as I was exposed to her personality more and more, I learned to tolerate her lol. I think they're great together, and I'm glad Ben had a nice ending to a wonderful season by picking who he wanted, not who everyone else wanted for him. That's the only way he'll truly be happy!
We are polar opposites this time. I thought Melissa was better with Jason's son and Molly worried me.And I never thought Emily was right dor Brad. I preferred Chantelle. And I guess that is why I won't be watching Emily this season. i think she is a nice Woman but she is closed up so much that it will be hard for any relationship to work. And as for Cort. I didn't hate her. I just thought she was aggressive and once she said Once people get on her enemies list , they stay there . I thought My Sister! I'm Exactly the same way. And once she was willing to leave because it was too hard, That is when I knew she loved him.I hope they work out.
@silverfox09 (4727)
I didnt watch Ben season , I never like the guy lol . Its always nice to hear that some of those people at least wasn't faking it .