Jessica Simpson's clothing line.

Boise, Idaho
jessica was on Ellen to day. She looks like she is about nine and a half months pregnant. But I went online and looked at some of her clothes and they are sort of cute. What do you think? http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/jessica-simpson-womens-clothing?cm_ven=google&cm_cat=dress_brand&cm_pla=jessica_simpson&cm_ite=jessica%20simpson%20dress_b&ef_id=DNJPX8vIXxkAAAkW:20120313223552:s
Jessica Simpson’s clothing line are really sexy and gorgeous, it"s not lousy. Her fashion is amazing. Different styles and colors that are so colorful while others are plain. Her fashion makes you look younger and beautiful. Everything is nice, even the maternity clothes. With just looking at her fashion, it seems that it"s very comfortable to wear. It"s elegant.
WOw! Hadn't had an answer on this in a long time. I need to check out her things again. THanks for the response.
@JenInTN (27565)
I liked the ruffled chiffon dress..the white one. They are pretty cute. That eighties off the shoulder stuff is back in isn't it? I think those are cute but I am not too much into one shoulder baring. I might like it if I tried it on though.
I think she has quite a flair. I always hear how people make comments about her being ditzee or not too bright but i find that she has a real flair for fashion.