perfect weekend :)

it has been a long time since i have been able to go out and have fun with my husband and my kids. we had an awesome time this weekend. friday we just hung out and spent time together when he got home. Saturday morning we slept in and cuddled and spent a lot of time together after lunch and watching the news we decided to go camping after all :) we had a GREAT time. we were catching fish left and right :0 we caught about 1 fish last night and yes it rained and we got a little wet in the tent (i think a kid unzipped the door a little haha) then we took a long walk all the ay up (as far as we could take the kids) and then we headed on home to relax and shower and it was just a great time all the way around. i hope to do this a lot over the summer :) o i forgot to tell u about the greatest fish tell that not many people will believe me lol but it really did happen haha.... last night i had a huge bite and i am reeling this fish in and it felt like it was a big one. where we were fishing at has a drop to the water and there are roots and everything down there. well i got this fish all the way up to that spot and he got stuck on the roots and i finally started to get him out of the water and from what i could see of him he was a great big fish then my reel actually broke off the pole (and it can not be fixed) and when i grabbed the line the line broke. so not only was i out a fish i was out a pole and my husband and i had to share a pole the rest of the night lol. great times. a great trip is nothing without the stories :) have you taken interesting trips? how about a fish tale that u know happened but no one believes?
@MandaLee (3738)
I have fond memories of fishing trips with my Grandfather. I am so glad that you enjoyed yourself. Have a great day!
my grandpa and i use to go fishing all the time :) i really miss those early morning fishing trips :) thank you and i hope u have a great day also :D