I am out of the hospital.

I want to say hello and thank you to all who care about me. I was gone a week and now I am home. I am leaving to go to adrian's because I can't deal with the stress. I will not be here at mylot till I come back next month most likely. I will be going to the doctor tomorrow and I really will have so much to say to him. I don't know how to cope with this so I need to leave. I wish I could stay home and chat with you all but,I simply can't manage the stress right now. I am going to see if I can find her a place and a job so I can come back home. I need to talk to pq but will not be here to get her pm. so please if you see her have her contact bj for adrian's number please.. thanks and please know I am thinking of you all. and have a great night.
Welcome back Gifts. I've been so concerned about you. You are probably gone now. I'll contact BJ. I agree with Winterose that you need a group therapy or something so you can learn some new coping skills to deal with home life at home. I know it's hard, and it will be until you learn better how to deal with her and life in general. Take care.
hi pointlessQuestins so you alreadyh know gifts w ants you to contact b.j. glad of that. Thats a neat idea group therapy and that sounds like just what Sharon needs,how brilliant of you to suggest that. Most of us have had some problems in our lives at times that probably could have been helped with group therapy too. Yes she needs to know how to handle KayKay as KayKay seems to be pretty selfish and not much worried about mom,I know whenI was 17 I didnt think my parents were all that bright but when I got to 20 I found out how really wrong I had been. I hope this happens sooner to Kaykay. I wonder if group therapy might not be good for kaykay too? just wondering. hugs from hatley;you are a wonderful friend to Gifts
Hi Aunt Hatley, It was my friend Winterose who alerted me that Sharon was in trouble. She emailed me the discussion. I had not been on all day so when I got on that evening, I saw the email and we both concurred that we needed to do something. Winterose is in Canada, so it made sense since I am an American I should be the one to call the police in her city. Yes, group therapy can be very helpful. The group helps each other. As they learn new coping skills they share their knowledge and experiences with each other. I do believe that KK could benefit from it too. Thanks Hatley, I try to be a friend to everyone, but especially to those who are asking for help. I'm just glad that Winterose (Carol) emailed me so quickly about it and we could get her some help.
I had blacked out of reality again and then shortly after the police came. they took me in and I am now home and my therapist is working with me thanks.
hi Sharon glad you are better. You alone know how must stress ypu can handle and do not be hurt by those who will scold you as you kow and we know whats been going on in your life and we love you and care for you, and will always stand by you. Yes its time Kaykay grew up some and started seeing how much love you have always had for her. you do what you think is best for you right now.we all will be here when you can come back home. If I seePQ I will tell her to contactg bj for adrian's number.PQ is a wonderful woman, Sharon,is she not? I have so much regard for her and for you.now just get well, rest in Adrians love and we willsee you again later.
@winterose (39918)
hatley sharon has me if she wants me I am a retired therapist I was the one that felt group therapy would be good for sharon because of her character she loves feedback from people, Pointless is a retired nurse and she agrees.
winter rose can I get your number please. karismasmom@yahoo i am not on a computer everyday so it will be a while before i check my mail or can you pm it to me.. thanks ..
Hi Gifts, First, before I get to your post I just want to say that you are a great person and a great friend. I am glad that you are home from the hospital and that you will be staying at Adrian's for a while until your daughter moves out. I wish your daughter can see what a great mom you are and what a wonderful person you are, maybe someday when she grows up she will come to this realization. I hope all goes well for you.
I am making her move out so she can have no choice but to grow up and learn about life. I foot the bills and she just walks all over me and I am quite fed up over it. i am doing the things I need to for me to make it in the world. thanks
@NailTech (6890)
Glad you are home and safe. Wishing you the best and hope that your daughter finds a place to live and a job to take care of herself. Adrian is such a good guy, and we will see you when you come back here next month or whenever you are ready.
I will be here back to posting in may. I need her to move out first. thanks
@r3jcorp (1384)
I hope you'll be fine soon. I don't know personally what you are going through but I can feel the pain in your writings. I am just here to wish you all the best, and to pray that things would go right for you! Be strong and always ask God for help and guidance.
I am trying to keep the faith everyday and boy is it hard. Thanks
• Trinidad And Tobago
You too sweetie, we were kept informed of what's going on with you by one of your friends here, can't recall the username,lol. Glad to hear you're out of the hospital and on your way to a full recovery. Please take care of yourself. Looking forward to hearing some great news after the month is up. Be safe, take and GOD bless you hon :)
Thanks so very much. I am at my brothers house usiing the computer for a fewq minutes. am doing a little better today.
@winterose (39918)
glad you are back we were worried for you. Now I want you to ask your therapist for a group or something where you can work on your coping skills. Both pointless and I think it is a good idea. You need to learn some new coping skills that can carry you through life so you can face any situation as it comes up otherwise this is going to happen over and over again, right now your biggest stress is your daughter but it could be other things as life goes on and you need to be ready for them. We love you hon and we want the best for you and the best for your daughter.
hi winterrose thats a great idea, I had not thought of that.but once in my own life when myhubbyh and I were having fiancial problems we got into group therapy and it re ally did help us a lot. We learned that I was the better of us two to keep the books and our accounts straight and up to date and my husband really agreed to this.I had not wanted to broach the subject because I felt it would hurt his male self esteem. we learned to cope with money and bills so we did not stress out all the time.hope Gifts can find something like that too as it really would help her so much.
@winterose (39918)
yes group therapy can really help and gifts love to be around people so she can learn from them, it might even be better for her than just a therapist and her alone. I am happy it worked out for you. I miss my job as a therapist so much
Today was my first time back there and we worked on ways to deal with the stress. like not complaining about her bad stuff and just cleaning up after her. I need more time away from her at this point so I am staying away. Thanks for the love.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I'm glad that you already did get out from the hospital. You really need a vacation to be relax and out of stress. Just be strong and don't worry to much I know Adrian is always at your side. Thanks to Him. Just keep in touch , we really miss you here. Take care always. I know PQ and BJ will saw your message for her. Good luck and have a pleasant week.
Thanks very much..
@carolscash (9500)
I am glad that you are home and that you are feeling better. I think that it will be good for you to stay at Adrian's home for a little bit, but I also think that it would be a good idea if the three of you could get into some famiy therapy or group therapy. I know that Adrian and KK do not get along and that you don't know how to handle the stress of dealing with your daughter, so I think that if you want both of them in your life, then you should look into some therapy for each of you. You are important and you must feel that your daughter is important to you as well. I understand that you two are having issues right now, but I don't believe that she is mature enough to be on her own and moving her out, may only add stress to your life. I know that my daughter has made some bad choices since moving out and it is sad to see her to do and not say much. Mine is 21 and was better at 16 than she is now. Sorry to break the news but no matter where KK is , you will want to know what she is doing and it can cause stress.
@webearn99 (1744)
There was a lot of concern about you and that shows how much we care for you. I am glad that you are well now and pray that it stays that way. Please find an "Art of Living" class in your place and join it, that should do you a lot of good in future.
@stephcjh (32328)
Great to hear from you. I am so glad that you are back home. I think a good get away from everything right now would be good for you. I know you will continue to worry for your daughter but you are doing the right thing. I would still try to get her help like you plan on doing. I hope she will make a good change some day soon so you two can be a family again. Take care.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I know that you are still posting here and glad that you are. I think this site becomes sort of a way to relax, and that is definitely what you need. I am hoping you can find her a job and another place to stay so that you can get peace.
@Nadinest1 (2040)
If this is what you need....then I am glad you realized it....and glad you are looking out for #1 and looking after yourself. We will all miss your posts. Good luck.
@fannitia (2170)
• Bulgaria
Hi, Gifts! I'm glad that this is over and I'm glad that you have Adrian. Everyone of us needs affection and love. After all you've been through you are lucky that you have this loving person. I agree with your friends that you need to learn how to cope with the hard situations in life. But maybe KK need a counselling because she needs to understand how to manage her relationships with people. I wish you to have a very nice month at Adrian's. Don't worry!
@inertia4 (27674)
Well, you have to do what you have to do. You will be missed. But your frame of mind is way more important then being here. I hope everything starts getting better and better for you. You do need a break and some peace as well. Try not to think of anything while you're away. Just chill and enjoy your time with your man.
It's good to see that you're back out. You would be better off shutting off the cable at your place and using the money to pay for internet at Adrian's. That way, you would have access to your favorite sites, and you could enjoy movies and television shows. It would really be best for your daughter to continue her education so that she could one day have a successful career. However, that doesn't seem to be her interest right now. Hopefully, she can find a job that will lead to something better; however, most of the jobs out there for which she is currently qualified are not going to pay enough for her to have her own place and pay her expenses. It's difficult just starting out, and it takes a while for many people to learn how to successfully budget their money.
@sid556 (31005)
Hi Gifts, So glad to hear that you are out of the hospital and on your way to recovery. I hope you take Winter's advice on the group therapy. I have never been but I have heard that it can be really helpful. I can imagine it would be. take care,Gifts.
I just saw this. Went offline a while and took a nap. Have had some stress here as well. I hope you get the help you need and that you are able to find KK a place and so forth so you can go home. Take care.
Take care of yourself and do what you need to do to get well.