hotdogs

I usually tag hotdog as food for children, because they love eating it. Our daughter, when she was still a kid, would always want to eat hotdog, anytime of the day. But because I know that it has some artificial color red , which is not very good for the health, I would always buy the naturally colored ones, sometimes with cheese for a change. But now that my daughter has outgrown it. Although, she still likes eating the Hotdog on Stick, just a I like it so much too, specially the jumbo one. I guess, most of us likes eating that Hotdog on stick?
Oh ho,me and my kids just done our shopping and groceries yesterday and bought 2 kilos of hotdogs. Yes, two different kind, the common cheesedog and chicken flavor hotdog. Whenever there's occasion at home, like birthdays, reunion or family gathering, hotdog is never out of the menu. How about outings, hotdog is always first packed along with fried chicken :p
In addition, hotdog is a food that could be prepared easily. I would usually cook it in an oven toaster. I would just slit them on both sides, then wipe some canola oil on the tray so they won't stick to it once cooked. Voila, you have hotdog for your breakfast. 2 kilos of hotdogs?! Wow, that's plenty my friend.
That's true stowyk. I always would add sliced hotdogs in addition to ground beef to my spaghetti. Children loves spaghetti with hotdogs, that, i noticed.
I also think that hotdogs is very popular to young guys.They are frequently eat hotdogs.they also take it to their Tiffin as hotdogs.I have also eat hotdogs with my friends in the evening. My younger sister also likes this very much.In a while I take it to my launch at my office.
Yes, usually hotdogs are tagged as kids' foods. But lately, we have been eating hotdogs for breakfast. It's delicious to eat with a sliced bread and coffee.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
I still like to eat hotdog especially the one with cheese.My niece and nephew love to eat it so the three of us always enjoy eating it.
So you are a bunch of hotdog fanatics, my friend. In our house, we also like that hotdog with cheese. I like it when as i bite it, the cheese would squirt!
@jazel_juan (15767)
i am raising my hands on this! i love hotdogs.. even my kids does! We eat it for breakfast most of the time with eggs..
So, your family is solid with hotdog , jazel. At least it wouldn't be hard to think of what to serve for breakfast sometimes. Yes, it's always paired with a sunny side up egg or even with a scrambled egg. It could go well with fried or even plain rice too. But i like eating it alternately with a slice of bread or pandesal. To finish it off , is a hot coffee. Perfect for breakfast indeed.
@webgirl01 (693)
I love eating hotdogs and rice for breakfast. Yeah I like hotdogs. It's juicy and tasty. Hotdog on a Stick or hotdog on a bun, I'll eat. :D :D
You're still a child at heart my friend, because you still like eating it with rice. But i do agree with you that it's so juicy and tasty, specially that one in stick. In a bun, i cannot really taste it that much because of the bun.