Inflatable swimming pool...

@ardoy0731 (6865)
A co worker and I decided to go out for lunch to buy something in the mall that is nearby the office.As we walk to the hallway of the mall,look and see things and stores around the mall, inflatable swimming pools caught my attention.I asked my co worker if she would like to see it.We go to the store and see those inflatable swimming pools they offer with to many sizes, designs and colors to choose for, and some are on sale. I think my niece and nephew will really enjoy it and even us adults too especially the big one but still don't buy yet cause I don't know where to put it. It is really a great buy this summer so that we can enjoy summer and ease the hotness even at home especially if we don't have budget or feeling lazy to go out to enjoy summer.
@megamatt (14331)
Inflatable swimming pools are a good thing. There might not be the time or energy for people to maintain an actual traditional pool, therefore having the inflatable model is really the best thing out there to have a little fun in the summer sun. There is always the public pool naturally but I do think that it might be a bit too crowded and the people who often frequent it do tend to leave a lot to be desired in my opinion. Haven't had one in years, as my budget can afford air conditioning, but in the days before air conditioning, an inflatable pool was a must, filling it up with ice cold water and just sitting in it for a while, just chilling, it really did defeat the ninety degree and above days that the summer really did get during its hottest times. It really was enjoyable during the time. Of course, the quality did go down towards the end but I think they do want you to buy a new pool every couple of years.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Cold water in the pool really helps a lot just like the feeling of having air condition that could ease the hotness during summer.
My daughter also have a kiddie swimming pool but we lack some pumping handle to inflate it. She loves to play on water so we bought her an inflatable swimming pool. I can't wait to see her expression when we show this to her.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah kids are the one who will really enjoy it.They will enjoy playing in it.
You are right, that's the cheapest way to enjoy summer. We can always enjoy the summer just around the house. We can save more than going out for outing, but, I am sure the water bills will be soaring high too (hehehe)
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah of the cheapest way except the water bill that it might cause.Nevertheless you can enjoy summer and pool just around the house.No need to travel.
@laken02 (3067)
a swimming pool sounds great right now as it is very hot and humid here close to the 90's temp wise.. yikes.. i am very hot and uncomfortable i guess we will have to turn the ac on soon.. we were holding out as long as possible using the windows open and fan but it is still way to hot.. im sweating and miserable.. the thought of a cool water hitting me from the icy cold water of the pool sounds too tempting makes me want to go to the pavillion and go swimming.. forget spring i think summer's already here..
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yes the weather is really hot and staying in the pool will really help to surpass the heat.It is on of the way that I really like to do during summer.
@soulist (2987)
I would love to have a pool for my yard, but I don't think I would do an inflatable pool. I would be worried that there would be a hole and a ton of water would flood the yard or something. Or that it would just collapse.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah a real pool in the backyard would be really great but it will occupied to much space and it is will really cost a lot hehe.
@lifes97 (885)
• United Arab Emirates
hi, i likee the real swiming pool not the plastidc ones, i like reals one, lke the one in the hotel, though i do not use them but i like it and the one clubs is awesome and clean unlike other brands. also sea is nother nice huge pool hahha
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yeah real pool is really better than the inflatballe one but you just wanted to feel pool at home it would be advisable to use.