I wanna be an actress and act in the movie.

@jricky1 (6809)
China
Seeing beautiful ladies in the movies and i feel so wanna act in the movie.It's maybe hard but interesting job.lol,anyway, did you have such thought that jumps into your mind?
@Runite (307)
I wouldn't want to be a actor as I have a hard to doing something much less doing something over and over until it's perfect and memorizing lines.
@jricky1 (6809)
Actress pays not bad if you really a good one,therefore,they must put more efforts than ordinary people to make it worth the money.Anyway,just make it enjoyable and it would be better.
Not bad :) . I also dream to see my face posted at the billboard (hehehe) That would be awesome right. Who never dream of being famous and a celebrity,not to mention the money and luxury (wooo)
@jricky1 (6809)
That's really so attempting to me.lol,hopefully our dream would come true.
I wanted to be an actress at one time but never did follow through. My daughters friend from school actually went to hollywood and has been in several movies and she has even sent me her autograph. That is as close to my dream as I will ever get but I do not regret missing out on that type of career as I have found out how demanding it is. I think that I will stick to being an autograph hound. Good luck with your dream.
@jricky1 (6809)
You are great and you should be confident about that.That's may really a dream and maybe one day it will come true.Plus,your daughter's friend is really awesome and i was wondering that may i ask that whose name is it?
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Yeah I think being an actress is an interesting thing but I think you have to work real hard to be at the top, seeing all the competiotions all the time, it aint easy! Me, well I have always wanted to be a musician, or a song writer or anything relating to music. It would be like a dream job
@Christoph56 (1509)
It is hard... REALLY HARD... because it's the most wanted job in show business, there are more people who want to act, then any other job on set... but for every set, the actors are in the smallest numbers. There are more people to clean things up, then actors... there are more people working the lights, then there are actors. If it's something you really want, then study it like crazy, go to school for it, learn everything you can, be ready to spend weeks in waiting, be ready to suffer through not getting anything, and being treated just horribly... that's what most actors go through, before they're finally picked up, and people love them. It's something you have to work on like crazy... it's one of the hardest jobs to get, but for much less then 1% of the people who try for it, it has a fantastic outcome.
That's cool that you have such kind of goal. I hope one day your dream will come true. As to me, I don't have this ambition. I don't want to be a celebrity since I will lose my personal life. I don't want to be so popular in public. That is not the life I want. I love China
I have had that thought before, growing up I wanted to be an actress. Now I really don't. I think I might want to do something more meaningful. But I would love to be a millionaire. I just don't think I have enough skill. .
@laniekins (4585)
It was my dream when I was in my teenage years. The fame, fortune and career is undeniably better but I accepted that I'm not fit to be an actress.
Why not try it my friend, if you think you can indeed act. Oh well, i do think sometimes that i could also be a very good contrabida. I would also spill some drink into the protagonists's face. In my opinion, i think it's easier to be a contrabida, because you don't have to cry, like what the protagonists usually do.
of course it's interisting job!! I guess all actress activity always interisting to see and to do by our self. even the job seems not so hard -if we have skill of course- but known and love by everyone, also the bonus : have glamourious life and rich. being actress is special. may be you can start it by improve your skill and follow some course such as modelling or singing. Who knows??