Baby sitting is a good job for women

Vietnam
I think that baby sitting is a good carrier for women. They only need to complete a short course, then, they can start to work. Caregivers work in office time, they almost never shift. So, they have time to care family. Baby sitting carrier needs gentleness and patience. These are women's characters. Income from this carrier is quite well. Besides, parents of children usually present caregivers gifts and tips if they feel that caregivers cared their children well.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
To be a babysitter you don't need a class or take anything course to do so most everything is common scenes and anyone can do it. I babysat when I was 18 and up ever took a class. I was going to school to be a teacher and I did become one for a few months then I left. You don't need to be certified in anything to be a babysitter. You do to become a teacher or work at certain daycare centers. You don't have to have any experiences in it at all. It just takes one good person and to listen to what the parents want from you and there you go.
• Vietnam
It's easy in your place. But not in my place. All babysitters must pass a course, if not they wouldn't been worked at daycare centers or keeping children at home. I think that they should pass these course to learn how to care children. Caring children is not simple.
@ShyBear88 (18618)
Well if you live in the US you don't have to go college or school for any job and to do it well. You don't see people going to school to be parents so taking care of kids isn't hard where you need 4 to 7 years of schooling unless your a teacher then yeah you will need it and especially in different states. Ever had to prove myself to watch a kid. Just saying 7 years of child care it worked for me and the fact that I have a big binder full of stuff that I've done over the years but I've never had a liences for anything or any job I've done.
@almond24 (1250)
• Hungary
It depends where the babysitter lives. I think you are talking about live-out nannies, live-ins usually don't earn that much, but since they live with the family, they can save up. Being a babysitter requires some flexibility. Many parents do shift work, which means that some nannies have to babysit at night too. But I agree, this is something that comes from the nature of most women, and it can be a wonderful experience, it's not just "work".
• Vietnam
Oh, I don't know that income of babysitters is little. They can earn quite much in our country. Because all parents like their kids are cared well, so they're very interested in babysitters.
@almond24 (1250)
• Hungary
Have you tried it? Some kids are very hard to handle, others are fun, some parents are easy going, others have very high expectations. Babysitters have different personalities too. All parties can be understood, but it's a luck if everyone is happy. We all have different thoughts about how to educate children, and these thoughts don't always meet. If a babysitter is qualified and has a lot of experience, she can earn very well. You can be a babysitter without special courses, but will earn less. Usually, and it depends where. It is possible to make a good career with it, but probably not with a quick start.
@tonyllenium (6266)
i think yes in reality you needn't so much titles or abilities to work as babysitter and if you are trusted you can gain different jobs and so money!!
• Vietnam
That's right. If you feel that you're suitable with this carrier, you should try it. I think income from it is quite high. And it's a good job.
@TheIzers (680)
My friend became a baby sitter and she was very lucky getting a very good family from Scotland, they are very generous to her. She stayed in and able to pay off her college from doing this job.
• Vietnam
You mean that she has worked in a family to care the children, not a daycare center? I think this is good because that family is good with her. This is a way to earn. But this is not a long time carrier?
@beenice2 (2482)
I had consider doing some babysitting too but there is so many doing it around me in town that I don't seem to get a chance, I don't believe that you should need a diploma in that department, instead it is better to have the experience, when you had a family of 5 children you know how to care for children.
• Vietnam
Oh, I don't think so. All babysitters here are young. They're about 18 to 35 years old. Because they need health to care children. About in your place, I think that there are many chances to you if you try to learn more and asking some daycare centers. Good luck to you !
@cher913 (25890)
i did this for awhile when my kids were younger, but i would rather go out to work and be with other people.
• Vietnam
Why you don't do this carrier more?
in the recent past babysitting jobs have increased and parents have become more demanding then ever before. parents look for some1 who cud instill gud morals and manners right from the beginning and have actually become more choosy. Baby sitting has over a period of time become a professional job wherein not any one can be given this responsibility. children are our future and here lies the need for gud baby sitter. short courses are available to ensure systematic layout to meet the demand and supply....
• Vietnam
That's right. Need is more and more higher. So, babysitters must pass a course about caring children. In my city, babysitters are much more and more.
Hi tkonlinevn, I like babysitting job because it can traine me how to be a mother in the future. I do not have professional baby sitting experience because I only baby sat my brother when he was a baby and now i baby sit my sisters's kids. I still do not have the courage to take the baby sitting as a professional job, because Im afraid if I cannot do it good. Yes the income if we work in child day care is quiet promising because many parents are busy at work but they cannot afford to hire full time baby sitter.
• Vietnam
Why you don't try? You like it, you'll be success with it. Believe in yourself ! I think that babysitting is the carrier of future. As you said, all people are busy now. So, they need babysitters very much to care their children.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
Yes well I do believe that it is a great and rewarding job to have. You don't necessarily have to take a course, but taking a course or courses gives you more credentials and opens up more possibilities. Some babysitters only work evenings which gives the babysitter time with their own families, or some do work days as you've mentioned which keeps the evenings opened up. The best reward of them all is to be the a rearing force in the child's lives, to help them grow up well and enjoy the time you spend with them.
• Vietnam
In this city, caregivers almost don't work at night. They only work on office hour when children's parents must be working. I like baby sittings but I think that I can't be suitable with this carrier.
Frankly, I don't think baby sitting is a very good job. On the contrary, I think it is a very difficult job. I remember when my son was a baby, I felt tired to take care of him. Especially when he cried, I was at a loss what to do. I love China
@Simon1223 (902)
Yeah, I agree that baby sitting is a good job for women. In my country, young couple who has newborn usually employs a woman to take care of their new baby. The period of employment lasts for only one month, but the woman could earn more than 6,000 RMB (1,000 US dollars), which is more than the salaries earned by many office workers. With the coming of baby boom, the demand of babysitters has been increasing a lot. I'm sure that more and more women will choose this work.