college girl!

she got an acceptance call today from abilene christian university! they'll send her letter out this week. they put her name on the list to catch the shuttle next month. she'll be gone for three days to get enrolled for the fall semester. oh boy!! she's going to be gone for 3 days and be 6 hours away!! oh boy!! can i rewind time to when she was a baby????? these next two months are going to fly by so fast it's going to make my head spin! time to put on a happy face! going to take her out for dinner to celebrate the good news!
@atwilson (540)
congratulations to her! :) just prepare yourself to give suprise for her. I am sure everything has its own time and place. Now, it is the right time for her. So do not let her throw the opportunities. make the preparation! Preparation is the key of success. :)
i'm trying so hard not to be critical of her. i want her to be able to concentrate and to finish her high school years strong. i'm just a bit anxious on how she's going to handle herself being in a whole new environment. i'm constantly reminding myself to take a deep breath and to remember i gave her a strong foundation to build on.
@5mahi05 (667)
Hello friend, I too wish her a very good luck on going to be a college girl. Time runs out so fast. Seems like she was still a baby in your hand and now she is grown and already have a plan set out in front of you to notify you that she is all grown. I guess that is the way life goes on so fast. Give her the best moments all the time she is with you. I wish you all happiness for both of you when you go out for the dinner today.
thank you. i try to make the best of every moment we have together.
@Lhenni (1246)
Whew! Wish her goodluck my friend! How ironic, when our kids were a baby, we want them to grow healthy. We nurture them to the best we can. Then, they were to start at school, we want them to passed each day very productive! We oversee, how time flies! Now, they were independently molded by us supportive parents. Time to spread their wings without us now... *sigh! How really fast time flies! Well, my eldest were just turning 11 and I have so much time to be with her *wink! A mouthwatering dinner celebration to all of you angelwithkids!
enjoy every moment with them. time does fly by quickly. we had a very enjoyable dinner. even managed to embarass her with a little congratulation speech. :)