Helping Referrals...

We know mylot really is a pyramiding scheme, a helpful one. This topic comes to my mind when my upline is really trying her hard to help us (her referrals) get our topic to the hot topics by commenting or replying on the discussions that we've started. I've got a questions for those uplines, how do you help your referrals or do you really help them. And to those referrals, do you have anything to say to the one who referred you? For me, thank you TMNJYK-joy. You've done a great job :)
I don´t have any referrals, so I can´t help them or they can´t really help me, but if I did, I would surely do so. I´d help them
that's very nice of you, i haven't had any referrals too. hope we can get as soon as possible. although referrals helps us, we must help them also. what about the one who referred you, do he/she helps you? thank you for dropping by...
@tmnjyk (3486)
You are most welcome dear:) I hope you start posting another set of started discussions so I could respond to your discussion :)+ You have a great day!
I'm trying to think some relevant topics so I could post it here, thanks for dropping by again:)
@tmnjyk (3486)
kahit ano sis, kahit ano maisip mo, mga poll questions usually istart mo, ako nga kahit what is the brand of your shoes? mga ganun nalang kasi para madali:) ehhehe sana bukas ha, may bago ka na ulit, I want to help you:) ehhehe.
@marciascott (25553)
You hate a great day to my friend.
@zakiller (466)
when i see a friend topic i will surely respoind and rate him with + !
wow that's a great idea. i'll rate you a + then :)
@tmnjyk (3486)
heheh please rate me + too! ehhehe.
@abagslife (1214)
Boh
thank you for your useless response
thank you for your useless response
@internauta (1044)
I have one ref,my sister,but now not write much eheheheh
atleast you got one, lol. thanks :)
@fl0urish (5386)
hey alice do you look like this sweet innocent girl in ur avatar...yeah the one who reffered is my frnd and he help me and i helped him too
Give a hand - Help others
lol! how i wish i really look like her. I'm 23 y/o and i look close enough like Boo. I really like her that's why i put her there:) I've got only 1 referral now, and he have only 1 discussion, still I'm happy that I've got one!:)
@Desdemona (1305)
Its already been stated, but I will comment on their discussions and keep them active. I have had some problems already with my referrals. Minor problems where they don't get activated and I have lost out on it. Not sure what else I could do.
money - money
I only have two referrals right now, one is sometimes active and the other just signed up recently and haven't posted any topics or post yet. I can't force them to do more because it depends on them if they really want to earn money or not. If ever they have new topics I'll help them like my upline done to us.;)
@luskas (3429)
• Portugal
I really would like to know who is my upliner... Anyway i help my referrals by respond their topics and rate them positive... I also help some friends that really deserve.
thank you luskas, i think i'm one of them:)
@moneymind (10521)
that would be cool but i have zero referral still so it does not really count to me. greetings.: )
hehe i think you don't need any help because your one of the top posters :)thank you so much
We know mylot really is a pyramiding scheme, a helpful one. This topic comes to my mind when my upline is really trying her hard to help us (her referrals) get our topic to the hot topics by commenting or replying on the discussions that we've started. I've got a questions for those uplines, how do you help your referrals or do you really help them. And to those referrals, do you have anything to say to the one who referred you? For me, thank you TMNJYK-joy. You've done a great job:)
thank you for copywriting my post. you've done a great job increasing my thread pages, hope you get a cent for that!
@enoryb (847)
hello - hello
aaahhhmmm... cant answer that ryt now coz i dont have any referals yet... hhahahahaha...
we have the same problem, lol
@cdhata (46)
Get real! Why treat mylot as another mlm scheme? Whats with the uplines and downlines etc. That is rediculous....just post and have a good time doing it. Geez!
i think so, I'm having fun posting here. thanks!
@shellyrios (1215)
from my understanding if you "rate" the topic it goes straight to the discussions listing, and it helps everyone if you do this. I've been doing that to help out on my end....
you think so? thank you
yes...i need to refer more people
@scottology (1213)
you dont need referrals to help you earn big money here
yes u are right
yes u are right