Not fair for Ericka!

Hello Lotters, Though I must say am happy for my Favorite Jessica sanchez again for making a safe because she really made a good performance. but i never felt so sad Ericka, there's nothing wrong with her performance, not to mention she even had the applause, even from the Jugdes. but I don't understand too as why they didn't use the "save" on her if she is one of the best vocalist! but what really got me curious is that Heejun made it? unfortunately am not fond of his antics and humor. the show should be more strict now with the "talent" in singing, not personality, some are disappointed that he seemed making this a joke some how, don't know, but that's what i think..some say that teen-girls had the majority of the votes so that's why heejun got saved. I think for Ericka's sake,hope she becomes more exposed and popular just like what happened to Daughtry. Some were saying Jessica didn't have charisma? maybe she is just bing humble and doesn't want to be cocky or anything..
I am so glad someone agrees with me lol. i have not really liked Heejun from the beginning and i truely can not see why he is still there. i just knew for sure that he was going home tonight (i guess i was wrong) Erica does have a good voice and she sang her heart out tonight and i think it is unfair to her. i am not sure why the judges did not "save" her but from my understanding they are trying to wait until they just feel like they "have" to (basically til closer to the end when it is easier for them to choose who they want to win) i have this feeling the judges are favoriting a few people so may be they are holding out for those people... i also hope that Erica will not give up after being sent home and will be recognized she really does have talent. i am glad that skyler made it :) i really like her but my husband really likes Colton so i am glad he made it to :) secretly i am hoping for the winner to be a girl and i know who i want to win but the boys have won it for yeard lol :)
Hello crazzydolphin, I do know this though, if Simon Cowell was still around American Idol that heejun wouldn't stand a chance at ALL, probably giving Jessica even hard thing here. I guess the judges are kinda nice compare a bit before.we have different views i guess, but ihope heejun will enjoy it, while it last
you are so right since Simon left the judging panel American Idol has not been the same. yes he was pretty mean to some people but he told it like it was and he didnt allow people that didnt need to be there any more go on (*cough,cough* Heejun *cough,cough* lol) i dont really like his voice but he also seems to imature for a career like this. the way he is i am unable to take him seriously and i do not feel he is serious about the competition. yes he had better enjoy it...while it last hahahaha
well, am just there because of Jessica Sanchez.
@shebacs (178)
Why is it not fair? The cast got through the auditions because they do have talent and personality. But then talent is subjective. As is personality, right? Ericka did good in singing the song, still there were better renditions of that song that the audience might have seen or heard. So she must not have been memorable enough for people.
Hello Shebacs, It should be based on the talent and charisma both.I hope she makes her way to the stardom. am sure some day she will have her way into the show biz and there's no doubt about that.
@hotsummer (10307)
Most or all of the filipino that became contestants in that contest don't have the charisma but thanks to the filipino community that support them always. But it's jessica who is really worth to have the chance to win the contests not just by votes but talent wise as well. The previous filipino were not good and so I was not really expecting them to win. It would be a shame if they won just because of the votes of the filipino community. But with jessica it won't be cheating if she wins. She has the talent to be called American Idol.
Hello Hotsummer, Definitely a lot of Filipinos that are voting for her online right now i think.I wasn't sure how good the filipina now but am sure she's already doing her best, and even if she's eliminated from teh Idol, it's the stardom for her and looking forward for her future accomplishment.
@NailTech (6892)
To me Heejun has always just been there to make the show seem like it is not a show to discriminate, he is a funny person but for the talent he has he is not really a good singer. For one, the accent gets in the way, he has a quirky kind of attitude that is good for show but when it comes down to it it isn't fair he is getting by on what he has done so far. Anyone can tell that Ericka had the better vocals, and I'm not even an Ericka fan. I can't understand why Heejun is even there to begin with, he has not shown himself to be that good of A singer. I also don't get Elise either, she was lousy to me the past few weeks. The judges still praised her, as well as Phillip who I thought butchered the song last week into a million pieces. But I guess it's all about the votes. I'm sure they weren't going to use the save that early in the show, it would be wasteful when they still have people like Jacob, Colton, and some others to use it for. It seems the people the judges gave a second chance are leaving first (mostly) except for Shannon, who should have stayed before Heejun as well. Only time will tell when they start weeding out Heejun but please don't get me wrong, I think he is sweet and funny. Just not a good singer. IMO, and I'm sticking to it. Hopefully wether they make it to the top three or whatever they will all have a record deal of some sort. We can all support Ericka for example by buying her albums and such when they come out.
• Calgary, Alberta
expect to see female contestants get slaughtered soon, Heejun basically got Asian American Fanbase and also some of the teengirl votes, Though Majority of the teengirl votes goes to Colton. The way I see things, Mainstream music industry wont work for Ericka, her choice is to be an Indie singer or go for broadway musicals. Ericka just joined the wrong contest, she should have Joined X-factor and the voice cos those shows have a different fanbase. I think The voice accepts Idol rejects, cos they have some on their first season. Lack of Charisma can actually be solved by Sob stories. she didnt have sob stories.
@doryvien (2293)
I do like Heejun but he's not really up to the challenge. Between him and Erica, it's Erica who should have stayed. Unfortunately, she had the least votes, maybe a lot of Asians in the US are casting their votes to keep Heejun in the game. I agree with the judges for not using the save. It's too early to use it, they should save it for someone who is really good. That's what happened last year when Pia Toscano got voted out. They've already used the save on Casey Abrams (who was good too but not as good as Pia), so when it's time for Pia to be on the bottom, they could not do anything about it. I hope they use the save on someone who deserves it most.