Sudden bruising on legs

@chicgale (2982)
I noticed that I get bruise on my legs easy without knowing what had happen to it. Does anybody here experiencing on sudden bruising on legs too? What do you think I am lacking with? Do you think I have to get scare with it?
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
I have been in sports for a long time and being physically fit and active we get to learn stuff along the way including bruises issues. Bruises are common for people with less fat. If you are very active and physically fit, you are more likely to have less fat percentage. While being fit and having little fat is a good thing, fat does have it's purpose in more ways than one. So without going out of topic, fat cushions us from injuries, the less fat we have the less cushion we have from common bump on a corner table, some things we may take for granted. But there are also conditions that may be at play so I think you should have a look at this link. http://www.buzzle.com/articles/bruises-on-legs-for-no-reason.html. Then go see your doctor or a specialist just to be sure which one you may have. cheers.
@chicgale (2982)
Wow, thank you for sharing it to me. I got a bit scared coz I noticed that I see bruise on my legs every month, but this time is small unlike last month was kinda big and dark purple. I gotta ask my doctor when I go back to his clinic soon!
@wolveren (1569)
• Cebu, Philippines
You're welcome. If it is any consolation I have also had my share of unexplained bruises on my arms. It's not a regular thing, it comes and goes. It could be any of those conditions or it may be something else. Nowadays it rarely appears. But who knows. I think it's nothing serious and I hope yours is nothing too serious too. Cheers.
@Mashnn (4503)
If it happens quite often, that the only time you should be concerned. Sometimes it could be caused by platelet problems or other medical conditions that affects blood.
@chicgale (2982)
Ok, thanks for sharing.