Sonic The Hedgehog

Who has played Sonic games and loves them? I know I do. Its my son's 5th birthday party on Sunday and he has Sonic themed tableware, but he also wants to look like Sonic. I have bought him hair gel so I can spike it for him (never knew how many different gels there were! Bought a cheap one which looked ok). Tomorrow I need to call the local store and ask if they have blue spray in, wash out dye. If not he will be a ginger Sonic.
I loved Sonic the Hedgehog when I was younger, and I would still enjoy playing Sonic now because I know that my children are at the age that they would really enjoy that game and character. However, we really don't play a lot of video games at our house because we just don't. That said, I've never had my children so attached to a character that they wanted to dress up like the character for anything other than Halloween.
My son is more into shooting games now, because his daddy plays call of duty and he thinks soldiers are cool. But he loves the character Sonic. He did have his hair spiked for his birthday party and all his friends admired it, but in the end I didn't spray it blue because he has eczema and I wasn't sure how his skin would react
@tonyllenium (6267)
heh yes someties it happened to m in the past to play with this videogame from sega...the character is really funny and the gameplay is a bit different from videogames in that period...so i think sonic is nice!!
eheh thanx for the best reponse..in reality it is the first time i gained a best response on sonic...
@AmyTK9 (39)
Sonic is still one of my favorite games! I loved playing Sonic on Sega. It's a game I'll probably never tire of really. Now I want to play it lol.