It's a free listing weekend!

The second in a row, which is unusual. I had this message from Ebay before: 23 March, 2012 | 10:00AM GMT Hello, On the 24 and 25 March 2012, private sellers who list up to 100 listing(s) at a starting price from £1.00 or more in an eligible category using the auction format on eBay.co.uk, will not pay an insertion fee*. Items are eligible for this promotion if they are listed with the eBay Mobile applications, Quick Sell or Advanced Sell (Sell Your Item) forms. Items listed using professional tools, such as Turbo Lister and Selling Manager Pro, are excluded. Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay’s minimum Seller Performance Standards are eligible for the promotion. Sellers should confirm eligibility by checking their account status on My eBay. For inspiration on what to sell check out our eBay House. *Terms and conditions apply Regards, The eBay Team .................... So if you're a private seller and you've got some stuff to get rid of, now's the time to get moving. Good luck!
@marianne87 (3526)
I'll be listing - I am clearing out the loft now, so have plenty to get rid of. I spent last weekend selling. Saturday was my birthday and Sunday was mother's day, all my friends said I should be relaxing but I spent the weekend doing what I love most - making money! lol. I made enough to buy decent trainers for my kids and jeans for my son so I'm happy. Obviously I don't know your age, but 80s toys are selling well right now if you have any.
Good on you! I'm single and in my forties, and there have been several house moves over the years, so no toys to sell. I used to read a lot of magazines, and they've only been cluttering up the place for years, so I mostly sell those at the moment - I don't tend to get much for them, but it all goes in the pot and helps my reputation. Comics can be a good area, especially Marvel and DC, if you happen to have anything from before about 1990.
My partner had a lot of comics but we sold them all last year to a man who owns a comic shop. He paid a good price for them, and my partner was finally able at the age of 35 to let them go, lol
He wasn't crying too much when the shop keeper took his comics away, I hope. ;-) I'm glad to hear you got a good price for them. People don't always realise the reasale value of things like that. If you look at Ebay listings for some comics, especially the older stuff, some of it goes for amazing prices. Then again, not everything does, so you've got to do the research. I hope you had a good weekend Ebaying.
@MandaLee (3726)
Stuart, This is great news! I love ebay and I am a private seller. Thank you for letting us know. Have a great weekend!
And yourself. Thanks for replying.
@atwilson (540)
thats a nice of you. i'm sure you enjoy it. happy weekend!
And yourself. Thanks for replying.