Happy for the end of the month to recieve my salary.

@deodavid (4150)
Hi there guys, I have never been this happy to await the end of the month, since i have two salaries coming my way, although i know that most of it will go to bills and debts i still have enough for savings and a dinner date for my gal and my sister and my mom. How bout you guys ever been this excited to receive your pay.
@atwilson (540)
Congats first! Yeah i ever. When i got my salary from mentoring session. It made me so happy after working hard.
@deodavid (4150)
Hey there atwilson. Wow mentoring huh, that is nice it is not only a job but i think it is also a way of sharing your knowledge and experiences to people, it is tough though my mom is a teacher and she quit because she had Rheumatic Heart fever and every time she speaks way too long her tonsils would swell and be inflamed that could provoke the RHF so she had to stop, Well anyway just do what you have to to earn the money right but better that you also touch other lives as you make your dough. Take care now buddy.
@yanzalong (10151)
Not too happy bro. I have some debts awaiting. Much of it goes there. I've been trying to keep my head above water, bro.
@deodavid (4150)
Hey man, Hey bro same here, practically 40-45% of my money will go to just paying off some debts. I owe a lot of people money so i guess now is the time to pay since i have the money I'll try to pay one person a whole at a time, so that my debt will vanish with just one drop then I'll just count down one debt at a time that would make me feel like my effort in paying is good. I Hope you can get out of that deep water my friend. I really do.
@dazzledlady (1624)
Yeah, I do look forward when it is time to receive my salary. Finally gonna reap what I sow though it is not really that much compare to my workload. But is still better than nothing. A certain part of my salary normally goes to food and other personal stuff and the rest to my savings. But I wish I also have another sideline like yours to be able to earn more. :D It is really bad to wait for the end of the month to receive money if you are in dire need of it.
@deodavid (4150)
Hi there dazzledlady, Well what i would like to share is that whenever I do get my salary i just binge on all of the things that i need and just put on small envelopes money for apartment water and electricity and put it in my safety deposit box under the bed, my place is quite safe since there are a lot of CCTV and guards and i normally just get the money form the ATM the day that i need it or at least a day in advance. SO that, i don't spoil my money and not have any for bills, (but that used to happen to me before and a lot, I'm more organized this year when it comes to cash) hope you find a part time money is really good. It is enough for my needs and some for savings.
@sabado_dc (1001)
There were times that I needed to wait outside the ATM booth and wait for my salary to be credited. It's pretty hard especially when you're running out of stuffs, when school fees and some other things dues.
@deodavid (4150)
You said it man, I think the hardest part is that you are so close to the money and yet there are 20 to 30 people in front of you and just imagining what is the problem and how long does it take to just punch 4-6 digits of pin and get the cash don't forget to insert and get back the card, that is what really gets me while waiting in line.
@annierose (17692)
I am happy for you too. I think everyone feels same whenever they will receive their salary. It is the fruit of all the hard works we did for a given period of time. Well, while I was reading your post, it reminded me of my first salary. I started working in the month of June and earned my first salary month of August. It is very memorable because I got it on the exact date of my birthday. I was with my mom and chinese best friend when I get my money. We did shopping and I let my mom buy all the things she wanted. It makes me feel happy inside. I also love the feeling of having the ability to eat outside with my friends and family because of my salary.