"New Adventures of Old Christine"

I love this show! I don't think there's any character on it that I don't like. Julia Louis-Dryfuss was funny in 'Seinfeld' but is way funny in "New Adventures of Old Christine"! I love the awkward relationship she has with her brother. I don't know if this was planned or not but the son, Richie, has mannerisms like his TV dad, Richard so that's hilarious! I don't think it would still be on the air if Wanda Sykes wasn't in it. Then there are 'the moms' from school, who make fun of old Christine and have their own insecurities. The show puts a refreshingly funny spin on stereotypes. It's just one of those comedies that I can watch over and over.
@bunnybon7 (34323)
• Holiday, Florida
i like it but is it just reruns? i mean i thought they quit making new ones. do they still?
• Trinidad And Tobago
No the shows been cancelled, so whatever episodes you're currently viewing are re-runs, but it's still enjoyablt to watch,
• Trinidad And Tobago
oops that suppose to be "enjoyable"
Yeah, I made a mistake, they are just reruns. But funny as h...., oh, I mean, funny as funny can be!
@JenInTN (27565)
I really like that show. I don't wait for it to come on but I do watch it if I catch it. I like all the characters too and Christine's reactions to stuff is hilarious. I actually didn't know if they were still making new ones or not. It's been on for a while if they are.
They are re-runs now. I think it's the only show that really made it from an actor out of Seinfeld. Julia-Louis Dryfus is hilarious!
• Trinidad And Tobago
I'll have to agree with there. The first time I "skimmed" the show I wasn't impressed. But I recently deceided to sit down and actually watch it. I found myself hooked after that first viewing and wondered why I didn't like it in the first place,lolll. Although the "old Christine" is a little infuriating for me sometimes, because she acts like she ain't got no sense, and that was a hard pill to swallow, but aside from that the show is great, all the actors are definitely suited for their roles, and it has humour. I was never a fan of "seinfield" so I can't make any comparisons, but Julia Louis-Dryfuss is indeed a great actress in her own right.
Well, she doesn't have any sense because she makes everything about her LOL! I hope you get to see the one where she is starting menopause and takes some of Barb's testosterone pills to help her get through it. Her brother, Matthew, and ex, Richard, are both scared of her in that episode!