Why wait till they die to regret stuff....

I know people who don't tell their loved ones what they mean to them while they are still alive. I see it on the tv and have known of it in my real life. I think it is terrible to live like this. just like hearing all these good things about bad people when they die. like a killer or rapist they have loved ones who think they are special.
It’s very true and also sad that people do not express how they are feeling until it becomes too late. People should learn to say how they are feeling at all times. You never know what you have till you lose it.
That is why I am always telling my mother how I love her. My child as well even though we don't get along.
I know of people who never say how they feel or what they think. They lie their way through and never have a tender and real moment. They say everyone has a good side. I am always curious about the deepest and the darkest people. Why are they the way they are?
@winterose (39917)
yes it does happen unfortunately, it has happened to me too and now I tell everyone I love that I love them from my son all the way down to my friends
Sometimes you dont realize how much people mean to you until they are gone. I knew I loved Jim still but I was so bitter it was hard to see past that. I couldnt tell him that I loved him because he would obsess about me and I wanted him to get over me and find someone else to be with. If I told him I still loved him he would never have tried to find anyone else he would have kept hoping we would get back together. I always tell my kids all the time how much I love them I want them to always know that.
@MandaLee (3738)
Yes. Tell your loved ones what they mean to you while you have the chance.
Knowing that life is rather short, I try to lend my feelings to those I care about. I tend to be open minded, and not hide things. I feel if I hide anything I feel guilty!