And what's up with the cat?

@reinydawn (11651)
So, Cee Lo doesn't make enough money to get a cat-sitter? I actually think it's kinda funny that he's always got his cat on his lap, petting it. How it is that he doesn't get white fur all over himself? Are there stupid little things in a show that just really stick out for you?
• Calgary, Alberta
He does that to make him different from the other menthors, and judges from the other shows. I kinda remember Cee Lo is considered as the male lady gaga. another reason could be to make him self get more supporters... Believe it or not Cat lovers outnumbered doglovers in the US. also remember in those Gangster movies, The Mafia bosses always have a Cat on their lap, a cat in the lap makes men look like Mafia bosses.
@reinydawn (11651)
That's too funny! Those are awesome analogies too! Thanks!
• Calgary, Alberta
without the cat, people might end mistaking him for Randy Jackson.... anyway I hope "teenage girls who votes for the cute guys" AKA the majority voters of American Idol....will never discover the voice. The voice is one of those contest where an older male contestant and a female contestant cans till win.
I would definitely agree with you on the Cee-Lo cat thing. What was even more ironic is that he was wearing a shirt with his cat’s face on it, while he was holding his cat!! One thing that really aggravates me is when people wear sunglasses, while they are inside! Makes you wonder sometimes why they are hiding their eyes.