How To Force Sell Something, But That Force Remain Hidden ...........

@Ganesh44 (5547)
Dear Friend You know that a person require your product ...... In such a case what will you do to force sell your product as he or she needs it and you know that the product perfectly suits the need of your customer ..... Any tips but yes that force remain hidden.........ha ha ha ha haha ,please don't laugh .....,ohhk you can laugh also ........ Hare Krishna Ganesh
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
I'm the first to laugh hahaha. That's why I'm not a good seller I don't have the charisma in selling products that must need to force someone just to buy. I'm not afraid of them turning me down but I don't have also patience in pushing them that make them irritated with me. And sometimes I get irritated too when someone forced me to buy his products .
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ha ha ha ha ha even I don't want to force sell anyone ha ha ha ha ha that is why I said that force remain hidden lol......... If I wanted to force sell something than why I would have asked you all that too hide that force ....when the force is hidden that means we are genuine sellers with no force at all ha ha ha ha ha lol ......... Please don't laugh ......ohhk you can ........ Hare Krishna Ganesh
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
your absolutely right
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhh I m sorry I forgot to add smileys to my response let me add few Yes now its fine ...... Sorry for adding smileys late ...... Hare Krishna Ganesh
Making someone see the need for a product is based on how well you convince them that they have a need in the first place. Once a customer is persuaded that hey have a need, then you can get them to meet there need by showing them how your product is the best way to solving there problems.