MIcro wokers

What is wrong with them? I have been a member there for over a year and have never had any problems with the withdrals there is anyone else having the same problem? It saing phone number not verified and I did verify it a long time ago and then I tried with several different numbers then back to my number and still payment pending and it has been over two weeks! I have sent them I don't know how many emails for an explanation and still no answer from them anyone else having this problem?
@alberello (4755)
Dear loved friend, I have heard of Micro Workers by many people. Indeed no one has ever complained of such a thing. Now I can think of me 2 alternatives: 1) When the site has some problems like "server busy" and thus is unable to perform certain functions such as withdraw 2) This is a little uglier, the site became scamm You hope that the second hypothesis is rejected, but if unfortunately it was true, I would not be surprised. I have seen many seemingly safe sites and then become scamm. Your Italian friend Alessandro
Thank you for the information I was looking at it closely under my account and I found something that said it will take 30 days after request but still I never had to wait that long before to be pad by them at all! Maybe you are right? Don't know not sure but I shall see.
Microworkers is still the best performing site for me, just be patient and they will get back to you. For now fix your account to paypal to make it verified!
@flagella08 (5069)
i never experienced any problem regarding payments on microworkers until recently that paypal is not one of their money processors anymore. so far with my four years with them, they never failed paying me.this is my first time hearing payment problems with them. try to send mails to the admin. try your luck when it's not server error.sometimes sites upgrade system and people misinterpret it as leaving them behind.
I did and they took care of it thanks for your response and have a great day.
@crossbones27 (20264)
• Redlands, California
You might have to get your account verified by mail. I had to that with my Paypal account and Microworkers. Apparently they did not like that I only had a cell phone and would not verify my account on a cell phone. Being that you do not know who is listening to your conversation. They are probably doing a yearly security check. Speaking of which I should check my account.
I did the thing by mail a long time ago and I just looked it over and went in to where it says my account and faq and the bottom of the page it said payments made 30 days after request which has never happened before?