I see it is slow today,

I live on here on the weekends. I have been off and on all day and it is really getting hard to find anything to respond to. I would hate to leave the site for a long time. lol i was just thinking out loud. i am going no where.. i am just watching movies and posting and responding. i am hoping more people will be posting soon. we need to enjoy mylot on the weekends. have a great day.
sharon or gifts I love your discussions as they are so human, things we all think about or do or feel. I am on here a lot today as its the last day of the month and am close to broke so need as much of the green stuff as I can earn.The damned ambulance bill is getting to me, I have pared it down from 150 to 75 so tuesday when i get my social security and ssi I will pay another 25 dollars so it will only be fifty..wish I had enough money to just pay it o ff like in that 500 million dollar California lottery. I can daydream about how I would pay off all outstanding bills and on some write "It was nice doing business with you ,you money grubbing ambulance company.OI am paying off that fifty dollars and hope I never see another bill from you ."course I am never going to win a huge lottery but its fun to dream big. Wouldn't it be fun to win big and pay off all our creditors and write sarcastic notes to them too. lol lol
wpw gifts look at me I am first thats something that never happens to me lol lol
I am not making payout this month but have $5 bucks toward next months payout. i hope you get what your reaching for. i like your avatar. it is a very nice color.
@nezavisima (7418)
• Bulgaria
to me today is just wonderful. everything goes so smoothly and well. my site is opened quickly and efficiently as you say until you have days where it is very slow and you fed. but this is because once the Internet connection is fast sometimes weak. friend at least do two things at once what could be better than you are multifunctional. nice day!
@sid556 (31006)
Sorry Sharon, I work all weekend and long hours. Just got home about an hour and a half ago. My time on here on the weekends is very limited.
@velvet53 (16295)
• Palisade, Colorado
I haven't been here at all today until now. Has it picked up any at all?
Hubby and ihave been super busy planning for our trip to Montreal next week. Today we went to the farmer's market to get cheese, chips, and dip amo g other things, to share with Mom & Dave on the train. They're bringing food too. We're going to have a real picnic.