Were you Affected By BMR Closing?

@erikmama (12934)
About 2 weeks ago a very popular site was de-indexed by Google-buildmyrank or BMR. The closing of this site affected me, as it was the site that I depended on for the majority of my earnings. I am just wondering if the closing is this site affected you, too? If so in what ways? What are your plans from this point? Do you think BMR will be back up in time? I appreciate all comments converning this website.
No, I have not been impacted recently by the closing of any sites. I do know that my income this year has been down from where it was last year, but I also know that the reason for that is because of the fact that I haven't had the time to devote to my online earnings that I did have this time last year. Now, I am trying to kick up my earnings because I really want to build a bumper of some sort for myself.
@magtibaygom (4865)
I never heard about that site before. It is only now that I hear or learn about that. How does it work and what are the mechanics of being paid by that site? You know, ever since, I only work with this website (MyLot) and my own website. Please tell us more about that site BMR.