Easter iscoming

@savypat (20247)
I know that sometimes Easter comes in March, but I always think of it as an April event. While I am not a Christian, I still respond in an emotional way to the Easter season. The basic idea that a human can die and then return to this life is not a new idea, but in the case of Easter, there has been great public relations. The joy that is caused by this one event has covered much of the world of humanity. So regardless of your beliefs I urge you to to give yourself the gift of joy and hope that this event inspires. Blessings
@ecaron (678)
Easter egg hunts and bunnies are for kids but for me the true meaning of Easter is the story of Jesus. I like the idea of being reborn to start over , it seems fitting especially for the spring when life comes back from a long winter's sleep. I , too feel like I'm awaking again and Easter reminds that I should start anew.
@webearn99 (1744)
Ditto! Amen! and all that. Religion is there for us to be guided and be inspired and Good Friday and Easter are occasions of such inspiration. There is much to be learned from these episodes of sacrifice, forgiveness and hope. I am with you all the way in your hopes and wishes.
@bhanusb (5709)
I'm not a Christian, Muslim or Hindu. But I share there enjoyment of their festivals. Religious festivals are the occasions to exchange greetings with each other. Yes I sincerely share your call. Let us live in harmony.
@dragon54u (31605)
It is a joyous time for many but many more merely celebrate it as a day for candy and Easter egg hunts. I hope that the inspiration and happiness will spread to more and more people, not necessarily for the religious aspect as the spiritual.
@JenInTN (27565)
It is truly an inspiring event and story. I think that there is great joy that can be taken from a variety of religious events. I enjoy the feeling that holidays can inspire in myself and others. Sometimes, even though they may not be religious, it gives people an extra spring in their step when there is a holiday that promotes happiness and hope.