How much can you make on internet per day?

@sblossom (2170)
As I know many friends here on mylot do some works on internet. I wonder how much you can make? Do you afford yourself by what you do on internet? Do you have some experience to share? Thanks very much.
I am a internet user who used to earn little money from different sites. I love doing them. I find it is quite interesting to earn online than compared to offline jobs.
@sblossom (2170)
I agree with you. i love doing online work. I feel it's more excited. When I found a paid website and got paid at last it's kind of great achivement. I feel pround of it. however life is very practical and costy. I need to make more money to make livings in the UK. If you have some good websites that pay you, would you like to share with me? thanks.
@ottona (141)
My target is $10 a day, I don't make it every day, but then some days make it and more. I've managed to beat my monthly target every month for the last year and a half. Mostly from running my own sites.
If you have a regular income here online, you can make as much money as you want. I earn about 5 cents here in mylot.
@sblossom (2170)
I think you did very well if you can make 5 cents every day on mylot. if i work here more i will work 1 dollar a day here but it's a bit too hard for me. Sometimes I totally don't have time on the site. if we can make our own business then we would make more money. I love writing I hope my writing can make me fortune. Sometimes I dream if i have 1000 articles which will continue make money for me even i don't work.
@varier (5699)
I should be able to expect at least $0.3/hour or at its finest: $2/hour - too bad it can't be happened every single time. I just work harder, and not yet work smarter. By the time I work smarter, like build my own business, think out of the box, do more works in freelance sites or build lots of referrals, I should be able to earn more.. I wish so..
@sblossom (2170)
I think you did very well if you can make $2/hour. On average if i work eight hours a day it means i will work 16 dollars a day. i think it's not bad. You are right if we can make our own business then we would make more money. However so far I don't have any idea which business I should start. I love writing I hope my writing can make me fortune. LOL
@skjee10 (438)
Online earning should be consider for month,not for the day,because per day earnings fluctuates very much.I am earning average $45-60 for a month,though it's very negligible. If i consider regular earnings,then mybrowsercash gives me about 62 cents per day,i get about 4-8 cents from mylot,40 cents from jss tripler. I also do some survey work regularly. Happy mylotting.
@lakantar (1575)
• Greece
I think I get around 20-30 cents if I add the 2-3 sites that Im in. (including mylot). In 999999 days I might become a millionaire :P
@sblossom (2170)
Your answer made my day. Thanks for the answer I like it. I don't work outside home and I feel a little difficult to make money to survive in the UK. So I desperately want to get some information on itnernet to see if I can make as much as I can. I like mylot however the earnings are to slim for me. If mylot pay for popular posts it would be great for us. happy Mylotting.
@CatGods (4595)
I think different people can make different amounts depending on what they are doing and how much daily time they are putting in, effort. I've had good times and not so good times. Allot has to do with the economy. I'm doing ok, but I do have to plan how I'm going to spend and save. What I do to earn money. Tarot card reader and online seller. I also do superpoints for fun and profit. The site is by invite only. I see that you are in the United Kingdom. Would you like to have some fun and profit?
I do not know exactly how income by working on the internet. because I just started...