Internet a little hinky, never did this before.

@deodavid (4150)
Hey there gang, Hi lotters just clicking here creating discussions and I've noticed that my internet losses signal every once in a while, I've got DSL now and it is just weird that this happens now because it never did before for a long time so I'm just worried now about whats going on, anyway once i pay the bill I'll have the internet provider check it out. Weird.
@ravisivan (14053)
This may be due to a local net working problem. please ask your ISP to check up if you still have trouble. In Phil -- for such check ups should the customer pay charges or it is done free of charge by ISP? In India, now such services are free of charge.
@deodavid (4150)
Hi there ravisivan, I called the internet provider and they said that the strong winds had been shaking up the lines here lately that is why the signal gets lost every one's in a while, but they are boosting the the signals now and are checking for any physical problems in there lines, thanks for the tip rav.
@mrfdg1972 (3238)
that is not good, what is your ISp.
@deodavid (4150)
it is a local company anyway don't worry about it my internet is fine and im happy anyway thanks for the concern, at least Ive learned a lot regarding signals and internet because of this discussion thanks.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
It happened to me all the time specially if there is a sudden rain and sometimes there is a maintenance going on. Normally if I do lots of trouble shooting in my laptop and my router and no changes has been made, I totally called the costumer service for the assistance and report the intermittent of my connection. Try to call your costumer hotline so that they will help you to fix your connection.
@deodavid (4150)
Hey there lyn, Already did and they gave me a decent explanation regarding the problem, anyway the issue is resolved and my internet is now good so thanks for the concern i'd really hate to miss my-lot days it makes me wanna shout at someone , i'll make sure i shout at the fish he kinda doesnt mind it (anyway i love my fish barry), take care now.