Yesterday dinner mac and cheese

@deodavid (4150)
Yesterday dinner at my girl's place i ate Mac and Cheese well it is kinda imported, from the states and looking at the box it seemed like it will only ill up one person but to my surprise it fed all of us about five of us, Me My girlfriend her sister and her brother, well not really had us full to our throats but enough get us fine enough not to eat anymore for the night. How is your mac n cheese experience?
• Calgary, Alberta
well I do it from scratch, I dotn really like instant stuff. I can do an oven version and a non over version. Pizza hut also have ther own Mac and cheese. Its something I will eat if there is an occasion, Its so unhealthy and istr not meant for everyday consumption but who cares! Its effin delicious. usually I want mind with a bit of pepper and oregano.
@deodavid (4150)
Hey there captain, I guess you could really cook a mean mac n cheese right, well dont know how yet but i think i can learn that in the future and hey the instant kind was the first thing that we had at the moment and it was good my friend well maybe in the future i'll try to make me the real stuff.
• Calgary, Alberta
youtube have different tutorials on how to do it. I am telling you its very easy, There is also what they call the "cheap version" which is basically you pouring cheez whiz on the macaroni and thats it, Youtube have different methods on how to cook it.,