I wish i lived near the beach again

but,that heat was way too much too deal with. I liked having some weather change since moving back to ny. I lived in florida for 8 long years. I would like to move to a warmer climate if it got cold enough where I could at least wear a jacket and jeans without sweating my tail off. I love the water that much.
@asliah (11148)
hi, i think its nice to live near beach because the calm and sea breeze will relax your body mind,ever since i never try to live their. but sometimes to live their is not good too especially when it have a typhoon or storm.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
That is one of many reasons I moved to Puerto Rico the beach. I love the beach watching the water come in and listening to the waves. I also of course love the warm weather year around. Only certain times doing the year do you have to wear a sweater or light jacket at night. Otherwise doing the day its usually anywhere between 84 to 95 degrees. I just saw that its snowing in New Mexico today. I can't believe it, its more snow then they got all year and my daughter is really upset. Living in Puerto Rico don't have to worry about snow or the cold and I love it.
@dodo19 (33651)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
We're pretty lucky, as we live near water. We're glad that we do, as my husband and I love being by the water. It's just so calming and relaxing. It'd also be nice to have a beach nearby as well, but we're alright with the water, and being able to just look at it, and such.
@cher913 (25890)
i hear Florida can get pretty hot in the summer. i live fairly close to Lake Ontario (10 min by car) and about 45 minutes away from Lake Erie, so thats not too bad, not as nice as living on the beach but still nice. i wouldn't want to move any closer south, the humidity would kill me and my asthma.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Over here at the moment it is terribly hot and shows no signs of cooling down either. We are not near to the Sea at all really we are more inland than anything else. It would take us at least an hour and a half to get to the nearest Seaside Place but there it would be much cooler even if it is sunnier there. Love going in the Water none in this House likes that except me so I have to imagine that I am in the Sea sometimes so I donĀ“t get to miss it so much. I love being close to the Countryside but I prefer the Sea or being by a River at the very least. Maybe you can get to move to a warmer place like you said. Could there be a chance of that in the future for you do you think? How is Adrian hope he is doing fine now.xxx