What would the world be like without jealous people?

There are jealous people in all our lives. those people who don't want to see others happy in life. They want to bring down others and talk bad about them as well. With all the bad stuff going on in the world we would have a little break without them around..
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, More peace and quiet for yourself that is what the World would be like for me at least. No more interference from meddling Family Members close or far away. A break from them would be really nice yes indeed say if only for two or three Days all to ourselves? What do you reckon then or maybe a whole Week would´nt that be glorious? Have a great Evening gifts.xxx
I am sitting here all alone and it feels great. All I hear is the tv and a ball bouncing outside.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, Great if you have a little bit of peace that is something. There are a few Children here but only one plays Football and that is not often. Television relaxes so much and if you are on our own even better. No one to stop you watching what you want to watch and so on. Have you gotten to see any of your favourite Series yet? Enjoy your peace and quiet while you can. Someone is pressuring me to take the Dog out and I am not going to as he needs to go out at least once for a run before I can take him as he is very strong for me. The second time round he is much calmer and that is when I can train him more and he listens better as well. My peace and quiet starts at about 10 o´clock more or less so until then this Dog is trying his utmost to get me out of that Door but I am not giving in as no one here has done their part today. Take care now.xxx
I am smiling and laughing a bit as I am reading your post. Truly and surely, there are people who are jealous about different things or people. These jealous people have their own reasons. Like you said, they may not want to see others happy. They might not want the people they know to prosper and succeed. That is what I call man's unhealthy jealousy, which can result to more problems on the one who's jealous. There is what I call a godly jealousy. A godly jealousy for example is when I see you successful in what you are doing, and I am jealous that I was challenged to be successful too, without trying to hurt you or destroy you just for me to put you down. If I see you doing a very successful task, godly jealousy is when I come to you to ask how I can also be successful. I like that better than the kind of jealousy that puts others down. Have a great and wonderful jealous-free day.
This is something that is very nice to read. I never heard such a thing.. I wish we all could see it this way..
The world would not be as challenging if there would be no jealous and insecure people. Because they are the ones who make us a better and strong person that we don't imagine we could ever be. They give us motivation to strive and work hard on everything we do to achieve the best in all aspect in our lives.
@asliah (11149)
hi, it so nice if jealous not exist here in the world,because for sure no fighting and couple separation, because jealous have big impact especially in a relationship. jealous also the beginning of misunderstanding of each partner.
I don't know. Maybe it's still the same? I would still go on with my life. I think you can just ignore jealous people. How do they affect our lives anyway? We'll only be affected if we let them affect us.
I think it would be a pretty fantastic world to live in. I'm sure that all the problems would disappear and everyone hopefully would be at peace with each other. I really don't like jealous people and I like like all the back stabbing and gossip that is part of that package. I think there should be an online virtual jealousy bin. We could then dispose of all the jealous people into that bin and they would just disappear and be lost somewhere in cyberspace:) Andrew
@GemmaR (8526)
I think that the world would be nice for a while without jealous people, but I also think that jealousy is good to some extent. For example, if I wasn't jealous of people who were living a good style of life, I wouldn't work hard to try and get that good style of life for myself so I doubt that I would ever have achieved as much in my life as I have done to date. But jealous has to be controlled otherwise it really can get out of hand and cause a lot of trouble, which can never be a good thing no matter how you think about it.
@sukhi1 (2)
life is cool. Without jealous people it would be same.
@Keola12 (717)
I truly believe that if jealous people didn't exist, the world would be a better place. If they resent me for having something they don't, or are jealous of me for any reason, they need to grow up and accept me for the fact that no matter how good they are at something, there is always someone who is better, instead of trying to get back at me or anyone else who is better at something. Believe me when I tell you I know people who are like that.
@mmall69 (194)
yes there are many jealous people in this world..they cant be happy if others are happy..always they think about others how to disturb others enjoyment...i hate those kind of people..world would be very clean without jealous people..
This very true. Keeping up with the Jones' is one of these. Glad I am not into that. But keeping up with the technology and all is really something people seem to want now days. Alot of people are greedy and self serving.
@trisha27 (3505)
I definitely agree with you on that...the world would be a lot nicer without having jealous people around. I just try to ignore them or steer clear of them. So I don't be stressed out. But sometimes it just never seems to happen you know, they are always around somewhere. Why be jealous of what other people have, if their life is so miserable...stop trying to bring other people down and try to make your life better. But no one ever thinks that way.
@carolbee (16241)
This has happened to me several times. I just ignore it because I don't have time to be friends with people who are mean and terribly green with envy. I worked hard to get where I am today and happen to have a very good husband. He is a good provider which does drive some people crazy. The friends who were jealous and made comments to me or others and I heard about it, are not friends any longer. I have always said I can't judge a friend for what they can do for me, give me or what that friend or her husband does for a living. I do know someone who only associates with doctors, lawyers, etc. I think it's a status thingy and don't like it. A friend is someone who has a big heart and who is willing to spend/share time with me. Jealousy issues can be left behind in high school. Positive thoughts go a long way.