Did you have anything happen that hurt worse than a broken heart?

I had a child,and two operations along with plenty of disappointments. None of them hurt worse than my broken heart. I can't understand it and I never will. I know we all had something hurt us in our lives. I thought I was going to die with heart ache.
The hurts that we feel in our life that are emotional pains are a lot harder to deal with than those that we experience in our lives that are physical pains. I've been through a lot of both of these in my life and I think that there isn't a lot in the world that hurts more than when you are hurt emotionally. With that said, just like with any other kind of pain that we experience in our lives, it will fade with time.
Time healed me very well and all is good now.
@lilybug (21182)
I personally believe that emotional pain hurts worse than physical. The emotional pain usually sticks with you for a lot longer. Heartache sucks! Heartbreak is probably the worst feeling of all.
That I can really agree with. It hurt worse than both my operations.
@Anne18 (11036)
My big operation was a c section to enable my twins to be be born into the world 13 years ago, have had smaller ops since them to remove lumps etc. What ops did you have? I agree sometimes other pain like having your heart broken can cause a lot more hurt than having an operation. PS I love reading and following your discussions etc, do you write a blog? If not you should start blogging on mylot, you would be very good at writing your own column on mylot as well. Keep up the very good work, I only get to pop into mylot and don't get much time to write much at the mo. Would love to read all your discussions in the order than you wrote them from day one to now,(do you know the order etc?) to follow all your news, daughter issues your romance with Adrain etc. OMG, that makes me sound like a stalker, I'm not just love your discussions so much.